Talk To The Hand Sister

Discussion in 'Everton' started by Pigs, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Pigs

Pigs Member

Everton FC
    England
    Mar 31, 2001
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Something that gave me a chuckle....

"Liverpool Echo online" asked their social media followers on Twitter and Facebook to come up with a caption for this picture of Moyes and his successor in the Everton hotseat, Roberto Martinez.

[​IMG]

Hundreds flooded in detailing what they were saying to each other - some of which couldn't be repeated - and here are the best ones.

Michael Davies on Twitter: "Just calm down and I'll show you how it's done"

Mike: "David, this tie/puffer jacket combo REALLY isn't working for you darling."

Harvey: "Talk to the hand sister!"

Janet Hopper: "No Dave I don't want to swap coats."

Mike Blundell: "You have a point David. Actually, you don't..."

Chris Sheehan: "You can have Baines..... but you'll never take our Oviedo!!!"

Rory Patterson: R "What do you want for Christmas?" D "To manage a top team." R "Wigan have got a job going."

Mark Ellis: "Wait there Davey, hold that thought - we're about to score."

Shanabanana: "How on earth did you manage that Roberto? I tried for years?!"

Dazzled: "Just cover the badge & it will feel like you're winning."

Paul O'Neill: "Get back to Corrie Les Battersby.."

Michael Nicholson: "No, no David, I don't care if you've got a receipt, your 28 days are up. Fellaini stays."

Chris Barr : "Why did the game stop after 90 mins? I thought we played on until WE win here?"

Kevin Ryan : "Don't worry Dave, I reckon you'll definitely win next year's title. Though you might face stiff opposition from Watford, Middlesbrough & others"!!

Henry Midtsaeter: "No. It's best we leave it like this. A kiss would only break my heart."

Anita Kenyon: "If you keep humming Z cars, so help me god...."

Ricky Sanchez: "I never had this problem when I managed utd on the xbox lol."

Ray Lloyd: "Please please let come back, I'll be a good boy!"

2. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Those are funny. The only thing is they weren't as close as the picture makes it seem. Moyes was talking to somebody off to his left and Roberto was signalling to somebody on the field.

3. MrPerfectNot

MrPerfectNot Member+

Jul 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I see that as well - at the same time, I absolutely love this. For my money, Shanabanana definitely wins.

4. Alan_V

Alan_V Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Anaheim, CA via NJ
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ahhh, the wonders of focal length.