Takefusa Tsubasa - The Official 久保 建英 Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by CivilProtection, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All true but hypothetically speaking i'm in agreement with Akramzizou, we probably can't and the club certainly won't, but if i could i would

Bear Crotch repped this.
  2. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    MUCH better than Vinicious.
    Deserves lot of minutes with the first team.

3. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I don’t know about better than Vinicius but clearly two classes above Hazard. :ROFLMAO:

Shay Z, Hsain85, arcane and 6 others repped this.
  4. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Ethered. LMAO!

yoanaidarov repped this.
  5. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Was just waiting for the vini army to bite the bait.
    Not disappointed :D

Facts though! Need to make the Brazilian play in Castilla while the Japanese gets the kinda minutes Vini got under Zidane. Much more productive and actually has better decision making capacity than the kick and run merchant.

6. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

That's hardly even a standard, any able bodied adult between the ages 18-55 might have been an improvement the last couple if years.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  7. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kubo is effectively playing as a #10. I don't think he could replicate Vinicius performances out on the wing and I don't see us changing up our system for him like Japan has possibly done.

Anybody suggesting we drop Vinicius for Kubo doesn't know enough of what they are talking about to warrant entertaining.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Imagine being this much of a fan of the male Lizzo that you've developed a stepmother's complex towards a player completely unrelated to the situation.

That's some dark stuff.

J-Mezzy, yoanaidarov and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Reverse argument could be made for a Brazilian who knows nothing about y'all too :whistling:
    Stepdad complex?
    Anyways, wish them both the best! I do however think Kubo is ready for the first team action. What about you?

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We don't give a shit about him either on a personal level, but you chose to antagonize him because he plays in the same position as bloatlord. You don't even really have anything against the kid, you simply hate him for being there.

I don't. The olympic football tournament is not nearly on the level that the "first team" is competing at.

11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ah okay! That tells me lot about the quality of player who couldn't even get selected for the Olympic, yet is somehow supposed to be a special player in future.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Him and Rodrygo weren't selected because RM didn't let them go. Reiner who played like 50 minutes for Dortmund got selected instead. So did Vallejo lol. You talking out of your ass doesn't change these facts. Vinicius was selected for a senior tournament like Copa America, but you acting like he was snubbed for U-23 tournament?[emoji23] RM only allowed fringe players to go like Vallejo, Ceballos, Asensio.

13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    This space is turning into a YouTube comment section with the Hazard and Vini nonsense taking over every thread l.

Anyway I’m with with @MiamiNative0722, only way I’d bring Kubo back right now is if we can get rid of Isco and Asensio, since that’s not going to happen might as well wait until next year, plus we have a similar player in Arribas atm.

14. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    U23 Japan vs U23 Spain: Kubo vs Asensio showdown.

I'm rooting for the underdogs. Kubo deserves a W.

Obviously Spain has more Real Madrid players like Vallejo, Ceballos and Asensio, but I like Kubo more than those other players.

15. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    U23 Japan takes U23 Spain, the latter favorites, to extra time in the Tokyo Olympics 2020 Semifinals. Kubo and Asensio are both on the pitch. Asensio was an 86th minute sub. Both players have the chance to be a hero. Winner of this game plays the winner of Mexico/Brazil.

Spain has dominated possession so far. Japan is clearly punching above their weight, but their defense is solid.

I have the feeling Asensio, Oyarzobal or Cucurella could make the difference for Spain. Kubo is absolutely gassed from what I can tell. He goes from barely featuring to being a key part of this U23 Japan team's run so far.

Edit: Kubo gets subbed off for extra time. Bummer if this is the last of his tournament, he has been so important for them.

16. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vallejo is the captain for the U23 Spain team btw. So far they've been looking like the likeliest winners. Kubo and Japan are probably looking forward to penalties at this point.

17. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Asensio!!!! He scores a beauty of a curler from outside the box to put spain ahead at the 115th minute. Typical Asensio style.

18. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    U23 Spain going through to the finals taking on U23 Brazil. Our boy Marco Asensio scoring the winner despite starting on the bench. They get to play for gold, and will at least medal for silver.

A little heartbroken for Japan and Takefusa Kubo as they played a stellar tournament so far. They still get a shot at Bronze medal against U23 Mexico in the third place game.

19. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Happens once every 6 months. That's his style...

yoanaidarov repped this.
  20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is what it is. He has been a completely different player since that ACL injury a couple of years back. I hope he won't turn into another Jese Rodriguez.

21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  22. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Prefer avoiding Sociedad to avoid another Villarreal case

Mallorca is a good option

23. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’m confused by this. This is the level he was at 2 years ago.

ahnaf and Lyra repped this.
  24. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He did well over there and they must have loved him there.. Mallorca is still in La Liga. It is the same level as Real Madrid, Barcelona or Villarreal.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This isn't the level he was 2 years ago. He barely really made a difference for them.

He is just 20 and at this point can't start for a good team with true goals as far as I'm concerned. Mallorca isn't all that bad.