Takefusa Tsubasa - The Official 久保 建英 Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by CivilProtection, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Ah i see, that makes more sense but his comment just confirms what some of us have been saying about him.

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
  3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kubno should apparently just start because he's a Real Madrid player on loan wherever he goes. Same thing at Mallorca. The teams should apparently teach him to start based on reputation, not merit.

As far as i remember Odegaard was playing in Holland at that point of his development, and not even at a top club at that.

4. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kubo already showed he can play in la liga though.

If he is not good enough to play in that team, we should have just loaned him out elsewhere

PigBenis, Ahmadi8, BjornH and 1 other person repped this.
  5. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ******** Unai Emery.
    We made a huge mistake!
    I hope we call him back in January.

Deep Pal and Drouchk repped this.
  6. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    And you still have people defending this move smh.

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018

Kroosinator, Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  8. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sid Lowe: “I have the impression that the topic of Kubo is greatly exaggerated. In fact, I would argue there is no topic. It has been only 5 games. Soon, there will be injuries, rotations, European games. That is to say, opportunities. And the kid is in Villarreal, no? That’s not just any club.”

dooda, Deep Pal, PigBenis and 1 other person repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So far people want Kubo to play because he's Kubo, on loan from Real Madrid. If we wanted him to play every week regardless we could have kept him in Madrid and have him play for Castilla

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe he's not good enough yet. Also this isn't a good not good situation. A matter of fit, learning the ropes, there's a lot for a young player to take in going from club to club.

11. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    No people want Kubo to play because he's talented, unless of course you're going to make the silly argument that everytime a coach chooses not to play a player it means said player isn't good enough.

Had he stayed with the first team he would have more minutes than he's getting under Emery, but yea let's pretend that a Japanese international who's already played in a major tournament just isn't ready to play more than 9 minutes a game for an average team like Villareal

Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  12. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think the squad had the necessary non-EU spots for him, correct me if I'm wrong

I would be patient, he's getting good experience simply training and will get minutes soon enough.

13. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Kubo can contribute more than our record breaking signing.

RMrules and Deep Pal repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    “He can play in three positions, in the position of the seven (RW), which is his best position, but there he has high competition. In the center he works to improve and on the left he must grow more, so we are in that process. I understand the media noise, he is a star off the field, but he must be a star inside the field as well. Our obligation is that you do it in the best possible way and take care of him, so that he can achieve that goal. I have not told any player that he is guaranteed to play, nor that we will be Champions with him, it is something that he would not do. To achieve a goal is something for everyone, for the whole team, not for a single player no matter how good he is,” Emery concluded.

15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I’m generally patient, when he was coming off the bench for Mallorca I didn’t make it an issue, my thing is that I don’t trust Emery whatsoever under a different coach I wouldn’t be making a pip about this but I hope that on the end I’m wrong and you guys are right.

Deep Pal repped this.
  16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1319397439472795654 is not a valid tweet id

yoanaidarov, Ahmadi8, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd rather have him as far away from our toxic environment as possible to be honest. Odegaard probably kind of regretting it too.

18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He hasn't been fit to contribute enough to be regretting anything as yet

Anon., Ahmadi8, MiamiNative0722 and 2 others repped this.
  19. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can we call him back in the winter break?

20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  21. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #346 saadomar, Jul 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    1419257703944294401 is not a valid tweet id

So far he has two goals in the Olympics, 1 in each game. One goal against South Africa and another against Mexico.

Shay Z repped this.
  22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    https://www.managingmadrid.com/2021/7/30/22601968/confirmed-gareth-bale-will-not-occupy-non-eu-spot

If we lose Kubo due to not having space for Non-EU players, it's gonna suck. :(

23. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kubo is on contract until 2024. One more year out on loan. By then, all 3 Brazilians should have their Spanish passports and non-EU space will be available for Kubo to return.

No chance he stays with us this year and rightly so given how poor this past season turned out for him. Good to see him do well in Tokyo, but he needs a good loan season at a mid-table club before returning.

24. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We could use a Kubo on the team right now. I would gladly clear out Ceballos, Isco, Odegaard and Asensio for Kubo and Arribas to get playing time. Those 3 Spaniards just arent living up to expectations and Odegaard wont fight for a spot.

Digital repped this.
  25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    None of those guys relieve a non-EU spot. So who are you clearing out from Vinicius, Rodrygo, or Militao for Kubo?

I like the player and think his ceiling is high, but we need to be honest with where his development is. He couldn't break into a 7th place Villarreal or a 15th place Getafe that was fighting relegation. He needs buckets of minutes to continue developing.

Excape Goat and REALFOREVER repped this.