TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FO YO SELF! - Tyra Banks - NSROT [15 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by kaitster, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    So does any1 have any thoughts on the concept of Existentialism?

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Why would you want to talk about that in your spare time? I hate Philosophy. Such a nothing subject. Much Like I hate Psychology and Sociology. Biology and Pathology interest me much more.

3. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, why would some1 want to talk about Biology and Pathology in their spare time...

Seriously though - I find it interesting. The more days I experience, the more I become disillusioned by some things.,,things that people have come to accept, even though they're just weird.

Like prison and the law. We are all equals, so why do a group of people think that they can agree in majority what is right or wrong, and then decide that you should be locked away, with no freedom?

I think its depends what frame of mind you are in, but I've been wondering alot about these things.

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Your bit about the Law being so messed up is exactly why I jacked in my Law course at uni. So many stupid things in British law I would never be able to defend someone for in a court.

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Existentialism is some of the better stoner-hippy philosophy, I love Laing(?mebe?)'s explanation of Schizophrenia where dude theorized that it was them evolving to a higher state of human consciousness that we just can't understand....

6. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Cos the body is a wonderful thing. They're subjects based on facts and reason, not how much drugs have been smoked so they can think THAT far outside the box.

7. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey

No, I will not do your homework for you, but...

You must create your own meaning for yourself and your life. I'd extrapolate but I've had a couple barley pops and I'm not thinking too clearly at the moment. You see, I did my knee again on Sunday(other one this time, hooray!) and I'm not feeling too great about it. I might be of more help in the morning as I actually enjoy a good philosophical discussion now and again.

8. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    LOL, this is not at all homework. I'm finished school now, and am on study break to write my final exams. I suppose this is an odd form of procrastination if you will.

I shall look forward to this intellectual discussion:p

9. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    as though it's not strange enough that they're playing an NFL game this weekend in London, anyone find it strange that of all people, Didier Drogba is honorary captain for the New York Giants?

10. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    its because chelsea have done a deal with the new york giants

a couple a weeks ago chelseas website had a picture of strahan of the giants and some other guy in a chelsea shirt because of the partnership

11. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wowza - weird last few minutes I have just experienced!:eek:

12. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
  13. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Girls...

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Surely u were too busy watching the breakdown of all them goon goals!!!!

15. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This sounds like serious pub bar talk between two strangers. :D

Care to elaborate Mr R&W

16. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was busy watching the 2nd half of the game when I got a rather complimentary text message from a certain girl.

I then quickly threw my phone away from me and hit facebook...and there I find a frikkin love letter from a different girl.

This happened within 5 minutes - I was actually laughing - perhaps more out of nervousness:p

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea that sounds just like my experience, coz I find girls in my life are just like buses............

BIG AND WIDE!!!!!

18. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Maybe the girls you know are :p

I am hoarse. Went to Emirates again tonight, Arsenal score too many bloody goals, it's a strain on my vocal cords!!

19. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    R & Dub, it was once said.. "Pimpin' ain't easy, but it's necessary."

and to you and bigg, I could not believe the scoreline of Arsenal as I was watching Barca control possession but miserably not be able to do absolutely anything with it.

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

We're just on fire at the moment. Even having seen most of Arsenal's matches in person this season, I was in awe. Almost everything we hit went in!!

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Bought a new telly. Just waiting to pick up Pro 2008 on Friday then I'm turning the lights out, locking myself in, unplugging the phone and hibernating with my friends, TV and PS3!!!

[​IMG]

(Put my kiddie in there for comparison of size :D)

22. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nice!

My friend just got a flat screen HD TV with all the gadgets that go with it to make the floor shake when you are watching a film. Its good to play Wii on though its MASSIVE!!

When i was out in community as part of my Nurse training it used to amaze me the people that would live in pure shit but always made sure they had the biggest plasma or flat screen TV!! hahaha!

appleCORR

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

It's near the window of my flat so all the laydeez can now think I'm super rich sitting in my boxers watching my mega telly!!

24. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    nice Bigg. what size is that, like a 50 inch?

25. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    cool shit

im still a bum at home with parents so i cant get a f.o tv like that

unless i could drill it into the wall

hmmm