Tailgate at Kezar

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Delle Alpi, Jul 22, 2007.

1. RoundBallNewbie

RoundBallNewbie New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    DC in exile
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And COYS.

2. doktordan

doktordan New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Haven't been able to make it to a game recently, the A's aren't in town, and I don't have work this weekend, which means I'll definitely be there.

3. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Make sure you join us for pregame festivities :D

4. Jay Hipps

Jay Hipps Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Northern California
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be there with one other and I'll bring some malted beverages so that we can all get hoppy.

(Well, maybe not enough for all of us. But I'll bring more than I consume.)

Can I bring something for the grill, too?

Oh, and is it still bone-chillingly cold at Kezar? My last two Vics matches were in May.

5. billward

billward Member

Oct 22, 2002
    El Cerrito, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WNT for me. Anyone need two extra vics tix?

6. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To everyone who came to the tailgate today thanks for coming it was a great time and good group. Once again a special thanks goes out to grill master Sully for another job well done. We will do it again before the season ends, stay tuned for details. :D

7. SL Benfiquista

Feb 11, 2006
    San Leandro, CA
    A thanks to the 1906ers for once again hosting a terrific pre-game bash. Pure nirvana when you are able to talk footie with other fans while enjoying some delicious linquica and salivating over the newly famous 'Sully burger'; which, like its chef (aka The Minister of the Grill), is a San Francisco original.

8. Jay Hipps

Jay Hipps Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Northern California
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's another thank you for the fabulous Sully burger -- they were so good I had two. Great tailgate!

Thanks also to everyone who helped empty my cooler. Those Sam Adams bottles were really weighing me down when I carried that thing to the park, but everybody pitched in and sacrficed to make sure there were no bottles left by the end. Just goes to show what can be accomplished with a little team spirit and cooperation. ;)

9. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    I certainly did my part. It was hard, but I got stuck in and trudged through. Again, the Sully burgers were fantastic, as were the sausages that somebody brought in that foil container. Just makes me hungry thinking about it.

10. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    I had a great time! Let's do it again. Sully...I didn't have one of your SullyBurgers, but by the way the vultures were circling the grill, they must have been good.

Sko...that homemade brew was delicious. Bring a keg of that the next tailgate!!!