tactical experience

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by Brunsen, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Brunsen

Brunsen Member

Feb 16, 2004
    In a far off land
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Why does my tactical experience flip flop from excellent to solid to excellent? I haven't changed coaches. I still have my core of players.

2. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If your experiance with a formation is excellent but you don't play that formation in a game it will drop to solid. If it's solid and you play a game with that formation it'll go up to excellent. It doesn't really matter if you alternate between 2 formations because you won't suffer from a lack of organization with either solid or excellent exp, and it takes a few games without using a formation to drop down to passable.

3. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    also if you sell a player it will often take your tactical exp down a notch...I sold my backup keeper last wk and even that affected the team exp...

4. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    with regards to tactics like AOW or AIM how does this work?

5. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wait.... what are we actually discussing? Does tactical experiance even exist? Or is the question about formation experiance, player experiance, or tactic skill? I assumed he was asking about formation experiance in my previous reply...

6. ur_land

ur_land New Member

Aug 1, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    It doesn't.

AOW, AIM, CA, & Pressing depend on the qualities of your players (i.e. high stamina, high defending, and teh powerful specialty for pressing).

Formation experience depends on how often and how lately you've played in that formation.

Two different things entirely.

7. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh, I got that he was talking about 3-5-2 vs... 4-3-3 or whatever I just wanted to stick in my question... I thought the more u used a tactic the better u got at it or something... ok thanx... so if my midfield is my best then I should use AIM? unless of course they have poor stamina

8. ur_land

ur_land New Member

Aug 1, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Teh choice of AIM vs. AOW depends on how strong your center attack is versus your wing attacks. If there's no real difference between them, then don't choose either (unless your opponent has a particularly strong wing or center defense)., And remember, choosing to use one of the tactitcs weakens the opposite defense (i.e., choosing AIM weakens wing defense).