Syfy's New Year's Twilight Zone marathon (Tuesday, 12/31/19 - Thursday, 1/2/20)

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Goodsport, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who else here is looking forward to all (or more likely, at least part) of this annual tradition? :)

While I won't be able to watch a large chunk of the marathon, it's still cool to be able to record and watch certain favorite episodes (though I also always seem to find an episode or two that I'd never seen or that I hadn't seen in a long time). Also, if one still can't go to sleep after returning from a New Year's party, the marathon provides perhaps the only good thing to watch that late at night after the New Year's shows have long since ended.

-G

riverplate repped this.
  2. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Goodsport repped this.
  3. Oks-222

Oks-222 New Member

Zenit St. Petersburg
    Russia
    Feb 11, 2020
    I also love this story. I don’t always have time for the Twilight Marathon, but I’m watching at least part of it. I recently bought a prefix in Switchonshop and now I can often watch what I want and in good quality. who cares, check out https://www.switchonshop.com/en/linux-stb/ I have a question, am I only dreaming of the reunion of Bella and Edward in real life? :inlove::inlove: and also about filming some sequel:oops::oops::oops: