Swings And Roundabouts !

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Sunboy, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    Well not doing to good this season are you lads, It's a funny old game football one moment you can be up then back down again Ho, Sorry did i say DOWN in front of the Toon Ha Ha, they could be a few down before you go down if you know what i mean :)

FTM TILL I DIE

2. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    ha ha ha. In return for that helpful insight I'd like to offer you a tip. Instead of buying a replica shirt (I know most of your money goes on cheesey chips and blue cider) simply strap a giant penis to your head and it will be clear who you support.

Thanx

3. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    Well well well , the old knob head treatment Ha Ha Ha it's a pity Mr Dyer and his mates didn't keep his on his head !!!!!

FTM TILL I DIE !

4. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Ah obviously the carrier pigins haven't reached sunderland yet. Don't worry i'm sure the news that Dyer is innocent will reach along with soda streams, shellsuits and the result of the 84 Cup final

5. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    I take it your lot still think the world in flat, because somebody said so ! Ha Ha Ha, i wish i had a £ everytime i heard I was not there speach :)) and i have a witness to prove it "yah right", do me a favor get real !!!!!

FTM TILL I DIE

6. mackem_ftm

mackem_ftm New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    York
    Quality comedy. I'd like to remind you, Toon_toon, that you and your lot were all going on like that last season, so you have no right to feel aggreived. It must be said though, the wit of the typical Newcastle fan does shine through in your impressively original arguments.

7. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    How did the Free Ticket Makem find his sister in the woods?

Just Fine

8. mackem_ftm

mackem_ftm New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    York
    Just because I've been making sarcastic remarks about your lack of wit doesn't mean you have to qualify them with more inane prattle. Although it is rather amusing, in a different way to what is intended.

9. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    more inane prattle :confused:

that's different.

10. geordienation

geordienation Moderator

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC

I think it's funny that the folks who are looking up at Wigan from a division below us are coming in here to talk trash.

I guess all those trips to Walsall and Rotherham must be getting to them.

11. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    Still going to win the league are you Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :)

FTM TILL I DIE

12. geordienation

geordienation Moderator

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, you first division types sure have a great sense of humor.

When you're ready to play some real football, come on up to the Premiership . . . oh, wait. You can't.

13. mackem_ftm

mackem_ftm New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    York
    Us coming in here to talk trash is good for variety, don't you think? Anyway, the way things are going at the moment we'll probably be able to make the same comments to you next year. I'm not sure how you can make comments about our levels of humour when you have one of your own getting himself all wound up and trying to make bad jokes.

14. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I'm not getting wound up. I just find it very hard to say anything to a Makem that he'll understand. Things like Premiership and Europe spring to mind and not to mention Full and Stadium and Money.

15. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    And of course we would never use the word's "Allegation" or "truth" or "Racism" or "manipulation", i could go on and on because Mr Sheppard gave us plenty to talk about without your player's getting up to all sort of thing's

Don't throw Stones in Glass Houses !

FTM TILL I DIE

16. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    I enjoy a thread that's all friendly chit-chat. :rolleyes:

17. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    If we can't call each other then we can't call anyone :)

18. mackem_ftm

mackem_ftm New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    York
    Just cos we don't have things like those doesn't mean we don't understand them. How about you try us and see if there's anything else we're too inferior to understand. Or maybe there are other thinly veiled ways of exalting yourself that you haven't brought out yet?

19. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Where's your world famous Brewery? Where's your airport? Where is your Cathedrel? You ain't no city your just a bunch of bitches

20. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    But my Dads bigger than your Dad !!!!!! That's sad

Can i just say We have payed more money for the metro , the Airport ,and roads ect within Tyne&Wear because Sunderland is larger than Newcastle ! Your Brewery is run by Australians anyway ! So again mate get real ! Get your facts right before you spout off

FTM TILL I DIE

21. kpwright

kpwright New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    Newcastle
    Just in case you have not noticed this is a NUFC board not a SMB one! Did you start posting here in an attempt to have a sensible conversation that you obviously are unable to have on your own boards, this is of course assuming that any of you FTM lot (Free Ticket Makems?) actually post anything.

One thing, yeah I know we are not doing to well atthe minute but I think there is a greater chance of us being in the Premiership next season than your good selves, but in the meantime enjoy the visit of Athelico Walsall!

22. mackem_ftm

mackem_ftm New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    York
    So a place only counts as a city if it has a world famous brewery, an airport and a cathedrel (sic), does it? In my book a city is an inhabited area with the title of a city. By the way, I'd be quite interested to look round Newcastle Cathedral, since you mention it.

I'll let you off this one since you're new, but you may like to know that what's been said in here pales in comparison to some of the abuse dealt out by the innocents of Tyneside on the Sexy Mackem Bastard boards in the past.

Also, am I the only one here who can spell the term for a Sunderland person correctly? It's hardly as if it's hard to find - it's in my name, innit. Or maybe I could just call you lot Jordys.

23. Sunboy

Sunboy New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    England
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha like that one alot ! Top man Mackem Ha Ha Ha

FTM TILL I DIE!

24. Trackman20

Trackman20 Member

May 14, 2003
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aye, is it sad that this horrendous start (which is behind us now) has almost gotten us more points already than Sunderland got all season in the real division? Stay in division one and do yourselves a favor. Your an embarassment to the game and I look forward to seeing you battle with the likes of whitley bay down in the conference division someday.