Swedish wants to train Brazil in 2008

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Corinthiano, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Corinthiano

Corinthiano New Member

Nov 30, 2003
    Alfenas-BR
    http://noticias.uol.com.br/pelenet/futinternacional/ultimas/2004/12/04/ult1246u11894.jhtm

Eriksson, current coach of the English team affirmed that ' it would be very happy ' in commanding Brazil or Sweden.

Of the international agencies

LONDON - After breaking the taboo and to be the first foreigner to direct the English team, the Swedish Sven-Goran Eriksson has plans to make the same with the team most famous of the world: Brazil.

"In 2008, I will have 60 years and would like to follow as trainer. It could direct Sweden, but my bigger temptation would be to work with the Brazilian team ", said Eriksson for the British periodical The Sun.

He have contract until that year with the English federacy, where he started after in 2001 ticket for Italian clubs.

In the World Cup of 2002, the team of Eriksson was eliminated by Brazil in the Quarterfinals in a turn in 2 the 1, with goals of Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Rivaldo.

For the CBF, however, beyond the taboo well it would be complicated to face the wage of the Swedish, who currently gains 6 million euros per season.

2. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I'm sure that Brazil is going to tell Leao to go and f... himself because they want Eriksson.

I really doubt it.