Swansea

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Can't get the match until 7:30am 1 hour and 45 minutes after it has finished----do I look at the results before i watch the match? can I resist looking at the results? Just hope we bloody win--------------put us above the scum if we do!!!!

2. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, not on telly here either....will have to rely on the internet.
    Massive game though.....must not lose....but the pressure is on them, not us o_O

3. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  4. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow.......what a game.............ref and officials had stinkers, but we will take it :sneaky:
    JD has 5 goals in 2 games :cool:
    Now we are above the scum ;)

5. Roker Roar

Roker Roar New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Edmonton, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Get in my Bonny Lad's....well done Jermain Defoe 5 goals in the last 2 games (in the league) massive win lets hope everything plays out in the next couple of weeks too, maybe the lad's are realizing again that there pay checks will be cut if not....... cue the comeback

6. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Very very happy about this, the ref and co were terrible, never a penalty and never a sending off, lineman was on our side tonight (for a change) and the result is just a wonderful moral booster, a point at WHL and it'll be a very good week for us.

You guys must have seen/realized what big Sam is doing to the team, the belief, the change in the style of play we now have!!!! A few of the players he (Sam) wants and I reckon we will be OK and I'll say it once again (if we survive) lets build it from here. It is good see us trying to score goals, and actually getting some for the hard we are doing. Happy today.:thumbsup: