SV Grafenwöhr vs. FC Bayern [R]

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Gregoriak, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregoriak

Gregoriak BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    SV Grafenwöhr - FC Bayern 0-19 (0-8)

FC Bayern: Rensing (46th Dreher) - Ottl, Jeremies, Ismael, Rau (46th Santacruz) - Salihamidzic (46th Mauersberger), Hargreaves, Karimi (46th Makaay), Scholl (46th Sagnol) - Pizarro, Guerrero

Attendance: 5.000

Goals: Guerrero (4), Makaay (4), Pizarro (3), Hargreaves (2), Scholl (1), Salihamidzic (1), Ismael (1), 1 own goal.

2. AliKarimi

AliKarimi New Member

May 10, 2005
    Tehran
    shiet, Karimi scored none :eek::(
    maybe he was a playmaker, does anyone know how he did?

3. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    19-0 yikes..

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    It is becoming increasingly alarming though that after 48 goals, Karimi has only scored once and that was from a penalty.

5. bayern_man

bayern_man Member

Dec 18, 2004
    Scotland
    Maybe he just needs time to settle,remember in Makaays first season for the club he didnt score until the Celtic CL match

6. Andrea_StarLight

Andrea_StarLight New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Brasil
    19-0?

My God!!!!!
    Great to see Guerrero scoring 4 times :D

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Yes I agree there is a great deal of adjusting for Karimi but these opponents are amateurs. Did Makaay even play in pre-season friendlies with Bayern that summer? I think his first game was a Bundesliga fixture.

8. Gregoriak

Gregoriak BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    I think he played in one or two of these games but didn't score which made the tabloids and fans start to panic and when he didn't score in the first competitive games as well most people thought the money Bayern paid on him was wasted...good omen for Karimi.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Haha yah I believe I was one of them too :eek:

10. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Karimi isn't supposed to be a goal-getter he is supposed to create the goals..

11. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  12. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Well..on one hand I want to say he should have scored some, being an AM and all, but on the other hand...who cares??? petty stuff to get worried about.

He is getting used to his team mates and they to him.

13. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yes but he has made a dozen assists.

14. AliKarimi

AliKarimi New Member

May 10, 2005
    Tehran
    it doesnt really matter, last year, Hashemian scored 4 goals in the first 20 minutes of his first friendly game

15. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    19-0?! lool , what are these teams :D
    why are all eyes on karimi, let the preseason flow, team chemistry builds up hopeuflly, maybe he assisted, maybe not
    do note that Santa Cruz scored none too.

16. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    plus he aint a goal getter either, thats the truth

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    It's not being petty at all. This is supposed to be "Asia's Maradona" as we are constantly lambasted by certain posters to remember and so he should be able to dribble the ball all the way into the back of the net against sunday leaguers at his free will. If defenders and a striker who has amassed a single digit goal rate for each of his seasons at Bayern like Santa Cruz can score I don't see why the prodigical son himself can't.
    This situation cannot be compared to that of Makaay's as he arrived after the Bundesliga season started and had not trained for 3 months.

A "dozen" may be exaggerating it a little but yes he may be altruistic in his play and I can accept and respect that.

18. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Then again, Ismael scored.

19. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    It's good to see a hat trick of hat tricks :D

20. PersianSaam14

PersianSaam14 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2005
    Dubai
    karimi should've scored at least a goal but lately scoring has been rare from karimi since he hasn't scored for Iran since the asian cup. Maybe magath can help him work on his finishing...

21. Matschr

Matschr New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    There doesn't count how many goals someone scores, this is only training. Santa Cruz last year scored plenty of goals and in the Bundesliga there was "tote Hose" (for translation see other forum :D )

22. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    so true! so these friendlies don't mean a ********!

23. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    I don't care if he scores twenty...still pre-season. If anybody subscribes to FCB Champions you ca ctch a glance of some of the games they are playing. Amazing how slow they are.

24. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    how many did he assist? aren't assists important to you guys?
    on the other hand he played only 1 half wich ended 8-0 so maybe he had 2-4 assists and none goals, anyway he is playmaker and he WILL score in a couple of weeks in the Bundesliga!

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Well at the moment we don't have anything more than pre-season games unless you have a crystal ball stashed somewhere and foresee the future.

Friendlies are a way to gauge a player and access his value, for the time being I am merely stating "it is becoming increasingly alarming that after 48 goals he has only scored once and that is from a penalty" when defenders and amateur Bayern players are scoring.