Supporters Synergy

Discussion in 'Salt Lake Supporters Clubs' started by REALover, Sep 10, 2010.

1. lurpythepirate

Sep 14, 2009
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LBR wasn't at the chant practices AFAIK. Like I said, I'm not sure if it was planned or if they just started doing it. Sounds awesome though. I'd like to get more back and forth, but I think it'll take some time.

2. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Krhoades

Krhoades Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    I'm planning on making some confetti for myself and the other people I'm bringing to the chicago game. Last time I just used a paper shredder... but is there a better way that you guys know of?

4. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just do it by hand. It might take a little bit longer, but the shredder (from my experience) makes it all stick together and has this weird dust type thing to it.

If you have access to a big paper cutter, that will make it much easier as well.
    I usually sit down for an hour the night before a game or even just a couple hours before a tear up paper. The only times I've run out have been when we destroy a team like 4 or 5 to nothing

5. Krhoades

Krhoades Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    That's what I thought too. it was really quick... but stuck to everything.

Thank you. By hand it is. small project for me and my little brothers. I'm excited. and We'll be saving some for Javi's return. :)

6. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    also, from what I've seen, the thinner the paper the better it will fly. If you have access to old phone books and newspapers, try those out. I'm pretty sure thats what LBR uses.

7. FCBeast

FCBeast Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Kearnshaw
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LBR does use phone books. I may have access to a lot of old phone books. If anybody is interested let me know.

8. Mistycfilm

Mistycfilm New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Im just throwing this out there but do you think we could work with the FO to get a deal for college students on season tickets for the supporters sections? There are so many soccer fans at the U, and if we can get a deal going where they can join the SG if they are MUSS members or something like that, that could really boost numbers. Even if we can get like 5-10% of the MUSS thats like 250-500 extra people. They can take trax to the games, promote with all of their friends, and it is the type of people that are willing to chant and sing and make noise during a game. It was just an idea for next season

9. Krhoades

Krhoades Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    I'm interested, I have about 300 pages left of my last phonebook.

Also, sitting in the front row of the upper part of section 9, I got told to sit down because I was blocking the view of the people behind us. It totally threw me off...