Support needed to persuade Comcast!

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by rymannryan, Oct 28, 2002.

1. rymannryan

rymannryan New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    N.N., Virginia
    Don't know if you guys knew about this but every tuesday at noon, they showed a Premiership game from the past weekend and it was really nice. I'm 16 and we don't have Fox Sports World here so I have no access to soccer except for crappy, boring (for the most part) first round champions league games once a week on ESPN. Anyway, Comcast has out of no where stopped showing these games for the past few weeks. I looked at the T.V. listings on their web site and couldn't find it at any day of the week at any time. Instead, on Monday and Tuesday, they're showing infomercials until one. Then, on both days, they're repeating Behind The Glory: Terell Davis. It's exremely frustrating! I am pleading with you to e-mail Comcast and beg them to show these games again. Thanks in advance.

-Ryan-

2. sljohn

sljohn Member

Apr 28, 2001
    Out of town
  3. rymannryan

rymannryan New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    N.N., Virginia
    That is much appreciated and it was very cool of you to put the e-mail link up there as well. Again I'm desparate to see some EPL every week. With no MLS going on now, it's especially more desparate.

4. sljohn

sljohn Member

Apr 28, 2001
    Out of town
    I got a reply back from them this morning:

Look on the bright side, you can get more studying done in November... ;)

5. voodoodiver

voodoodiver Member

Jun 21, 2002
    FLL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also got the same reply, wonder if we made the difference or did the ab people realize noone buys their crap anyway.