support for our supporters

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by DeStruCtiON18, Jul 5, 2007.

1. lagalaxytrueblue

Apr 13, 2008
    America
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would not insult a Galaxy fan unless they did something that was just completely tactless.

And when I talk bad on LARS it is in the manner of an opinion

2. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kevin, who is a demigod from Britain, has done nothing more than create excitement both here in America and in the United Kingdom for the Galaxy. He's been in the mainstream media on both sides of the pond, and he's done it with grace, style, and self-deprecating humor, but most importantly, he's done it for his love of the Galaxy. He's stayed up and started watching Galaxy games at 4AM (English time) on the internet because THIS is his favorite team. He convinced his beautiful wife to have their honeymoon in LA because he wanted to see THIS team live (again). He's done more for spreading the word of the GALAXY then most ever will achieve. That, my friend, is a patriot.

I'm not proud to say he's a part of LARS. I'm BLOWN AWAY that he has allowed us to be a part of HIS life.

You DID insult him (though he would not care because he is better than you and I), and are you continuing to do so by saying his work is tactless? Like I said, insult me or anyone on this thread all you like, but please refrain from defaming Kevin.

With that said, I'll still GLADLY by you a Guinness at the HDC and hear what you have to say. Nobody learns unless they listen, eh?

My name is Tommy Mack, and I approve this message.

3. CaliforniaAlbanach

CaliforniaAlbanach New Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Exeter, CA

I am actually in agreement with Koz
    We need the stadium filled with nutters creating a wall of sound and making this a hard place to come and win at!

4. Lolonearbyyolo

Apr 17, 2006
    Section 138
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I actually feel sorry for trueblue.

This thread is called 'SUPPORT for our supporters', not 'I think some of our supporters are a-holes'.

She/He has a problem understanding the context of the world that surrounds them.

Hey, in the end, as Galaxy fan, she's/he's gotta be cooler than most.

5. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    I do. ******** off, "true blue."

6. lagalaxytrueblue

Apr 13, 2008
    America