Supermanure!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by The Ghost of BillR4, Feb 1, 2003.

1. It's really bad timing on my part. Everytime I see DC's latest Internet kindergartener make an appearance, the thread is locked down.

I suppose I can understand the necessity of that. Still, it's been a while since we have had anyone arguably worse than "DC Billy" on our boards and Supermanure is making a run for the title.

So, I throw this thead out on to the waters as chum.

2. dougzinho

dougzinho New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    NYC
    Mr. R4, I don't know if I've ever responded to any of your posts directly but I wanted to take this opportunity for your spirited devotion to the club.

I'm glad your a Metro fan and I like what you do!

Keep on keepin' on!

3. Return Of W.Tymczyna

Jan 5, 2000
    Fort Lauderdale
    DC Billy is dead!

4. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Can we turn that into a song?

5. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Hey Billy. I hope you enjoyed my bit before the thread was officially closed.

To be honest. I accidnetly saw his stupid post on the main page of Big Soccer. He cried because we made fun of Ben Olsen trying to take out Craig Ziadie.

Even he tried to tell everyone on the DC boards what he was gonna do. Pathetic little wanker. Knave tried to save him, but I had to smack the shmuck around.

Sort of like that Snickers commercial that Tom Brady QB of the Patriots accidently went to the NY Jets Defensive Huddle. He thought he was gonna be slick.

At least I had to do it.

6. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    How do you make that giant rolly eyes thing?

7. Ellison

Ellison Member

Jan 11, 2000
    New Jersey
    :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

8. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Thank you Mr. Literal.

9. Ellison

Ellison Member