Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by dredgfan, Aug 29, 2007.
beckham should not have played this game.
Check the body language of the Galaxy players. They've already given up. It's over the midfielders are just ball watching in the defensive third.This should end up 3-0 or 4-0.
That's a pretty powerful MRI machine you hooked up to your TV ...
I think the more appropriate question is, "Why does Pachuca cut through the defense as if the Galaxy are all out attacking, when in fact, they are playing 7 defenders?"
Yallop yapping at Becks as they walk off the field. Becks seemed dismissive. Had the look of go the ******** away on his face
Because they're shit and can't do anything else. Their best player is their goalkeeper. Hell, he created their best chance!
It's more important than the England game. Maybe he wanted to try to help his underpaid teammates.
What's not to understand? Really?
because it looks better if you lose 1-0 then 6-0
like he's shown much this season anyway,,,,
1. Beckham...they are saying ligament strain (Distension de ligamento)
2. LA their usual crap play, LD not doing enough.... at least when Becks was there....now, he seems like an island considering all the other teammates..Gordon for Becks ..yikes....talk about a dropdown in quality....
3. If there was an MFL player i'd like in MLS, Gimenez would be the guy...Guy's putting on a clinic in wnhat a through ball looks like...LAG: meet through ball, Yallop, you might as well...They (through balls) are full of creativilty , skill and pleasing to the eye, no? What would you know, that's exactly what you've been missing all season.....
4. Only Cannon is saving the team's behind.....
5. Vagenas at some point bitched why he was not getting USMNT consideration...PLay the video of this 1st half to show why that ought to never happen....
Well, Beckham is up an walking at the end of the half. It's definitely bad, but at least he'll have enough in him to stroll up and down Rodeo drive this Ocotober.
I havent been following the thread, watching on TV...
But could someone tell me why the field is smaller?
When Beckham walked off, I could see the corner ad a second line painted where the field recently extended to.
Does the Superliga have a fixed field width, which is smaller than what the HDC usually has?
Uh Oh you rumbled me.
I don't think they actually know anymore how to play an open, attacking style that trusts the defense behind it.
Innocuous meaning 'looked OK, but might be damaging'. What are you on about?
Isn't it true that you can still walk off the field without assistance even with a torn ACL or MCL?
i walked off the field after tearing my acl and meniscus it doesnt mean much
if becks did his acl, he'd be on his way to an operating table by now--he's too big of an investment to have him sitting on the bench, walking to the locker rooms, etc.
if the training staff had even the inkling that it could be a major injury, he would've been going for tests.
If Pachuca lets the Galaxy hang around....
.....I'm just saying, Landon's history versus Mexican teams and all...
The sideline commentator said that they SUSPECT he had strained some ligaments in his knee. They just spoke about the POSSIBILITY of him having an ACL tear.
Nobody knows what Beckham's injury yet. He could have done nothing more than twisted his knee. It could be ACL. It could be something else entirely. I just hope its not too serious.
One thing's for sure - if every Galaxy player had the heart and fire and emotional attachment for this game - and all the other games - that Beckham has, they wouldn't be where they are in the league.
Look at the strapping on that knee. Beckham looks like he is about to have a breakdown.
And is anyone else annoyed by the commentator? He sounds exactly like Alan Ruck doing the voice of the dad of one of the characters talking to Rooney in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.