SuperDraft Broadcasts/Webcasts?

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by PCC from DC, Jan 10, 2003.

1. I may well have missed it, but haven't seen any information yet on whether the MLS SuperDraft will be broadcast on radio or tv (yeah, right!) or webcast. I assume, at the very least, MLS will update the draft choices at their website.

Anyone know anything? IIRC, last year I listened in to a radio broadcast that was carried over the web at the Crew site, I think. Or maybe it was the Revs site. Can't remember.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    there will be a webcast, the radio voice for the crew (dwight burgess?) will be doing the call... a link on mlsnet should be created closer to the actual draft

incidentally, he will be a guest on the soccerfanatics radio show this monday, as they will be doing a show on the upcoming superdraft

3. truecrewfan

truecrewfan New Member

Jan 17, 2003
  4. nick

nick Member+

Nov 23, 1998
    Potomac Falls, Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In addition to the crew site, the draft will also be covered live on mlsnet.

I thought I saw or read somewhere that the Metros were going to cover the draft on TV. Is that correct? Can anyone confirm. If true, those folks with Directv may be able to watch.....

5. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    i think it is in kansas city that the draft is being covered live on television...