Sunderland fans from OneNil

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Tazzbob, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Are any over from OneNil,have seen a couple

Albb45 repped this.
  2. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Taz; I guess most SAFC posters are still recovering from the last three seasons; not much happening
    except we might bring in "ON LOAN" some help. Remember the borini fiasco last year?, I'm waiting for something more concrete. Do we have a team, who is on it. who do we play. when. Is it on TV in the States? The rest is just babble.
    Let me know when/if something happens.
    Haway the lads
    BTW: I love the Forum

3. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I'm thinking with the way we played when Dick took over we actually started playing offensive football and had some good chances
    The games that seem to be on TV are the upper part of the league,once and awhile the lower teams.some games I listened on the Sunderland site.
    To let you know I'm a Canadian a big Sunderland fan ,my wive is from Sunderland

4. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I have kept in touch with a couple from the original goal post,met up with one last year when we went over to Scotland to sister in law and brother in laws,awesome people him and wive

5. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well I'm here I think, I tried once again to post a thread and it hasn't shown up on the board so I may just post replies if that is the only way it will work.

We'll see what happens with this.

6. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I finally got in.......I had to use me Facebook ID to get in, but I made it......then I mis-spelled Cannuck hitting the H instead of the K....now I can't change it :oops:.......I also got onto One Football Forum.....so when I am not golfing or writing, I will be looking around these two sites......later lads FTM