Sun article - Mo talks about Welsh

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by #1TFC, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Taoism

Taoism Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    More importantly he talks about the joke that is the CSA.

If you are going to the Costa Rica game at BMO, please remember to wear black in protest of the CSA!

Cheers!

2. #1TFC

#1TFC Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Section 123
    I am not quite 50 so I have about 2 World Cups before I hit the big 60. I figure if clubs like TFC can take more of an active role helping to develop young players, and if Montreal and Van also get MLS franchises and do the same by the time I am 60 Canada will have a great chance to qualify and to earn a spot in the sweet 16 for the World Cup of that period. That would be something!

3. guppy

guppy New Member

May 19, 2007
    Aquarium
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nepal
    When players are unhappy, move em, and move em quickly. Even tho the team hit the skids, Mo may be the man. We gotta wait on this guy ...

4. themodelcitizen

Jul 23, 2000
    BMO Field - Sec. 114
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm 22 and I used to think that Canada could win a World Cup in my lifetime. the way the CSA is run, at this rate they won't even qualify

5. Razcle

Razcle New Member

May 18, 2007
    Waterloo
    Dude...if your 22 they did qualify in your lifetime. Now weather you were old enough to understand or care is another story..

Have some faith...they had an awesome showing at the 2007 Gold Cup and showed they are a top 4 team in this federation. If I am not mistaken, CONCACAF is awarded 3.5 spots in every World Cup...so we have more then a decent opportunity to get to the 2010 in Africa....

However i do agree..CSA is balls and I will be wearing Black to the game at BMO field.:cool:

6. .:Rabid

.:Rabid New Member

Apr 26, 2007
    The most important thing I got out of this article was this academy they are gunna unveil.

How exciting is that? Finally, we can setup our own conveyor belt of talented canadians to pop out.

And I agree with Mo, let TFC (and eventually MTL, VAN) take care of the country's youth.