News: Summer Tour

Discussion in 'Fiorentina' started by MutuILFenomeno, Apr 28, 2015.

1. NUFCViola

NUFCViola Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Chelsea aren't worth their own match thread ;)
    So Gilberto looked good? That could be one problem position solved
    Think Cuadrado has a strange attitude, could never see him succeeding at Chelsea
    Pre-season has been a lot more positive than expected, Rossi to hopefully stay fit, Borini + 1 midfielder :thumbsup:

2. NUFCViola

NUFCViola Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Didn't realise Aquilani had been released too, would've kept a hold of him unless wages were an issue
    Also just seen on transfermarkt Savic's transfer as €25m so feel a lot better about that

3. MutuILFenomeno

MutuILFenomeno Member+

Jan 25, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I liked what I saw from Gilberto. He's speedy, full of skill, creative, and runs up and down the field like Cuadrado did for us.
    I also agree about pre-season, very positive. Hopefully we can carry it over to opening day against Milan.

I'm in the minority but I'm relieved Aquilani is gone, he wasn't worth what we paid him for. And the Savic $$$ was nice as well.

I'm also pleased to see this season we'll have a strong mixture of bright youngsters playing (Baba, Berna, Vecino, Gilberto, Fazzi, Rebic) and the the veterans who can mentor these lads. Let's see how it carries over in Serie A but I don't see many problems after this pre-season. Our squad has a lot of hunger.

NickyViola repped this.
  4. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    There was no hesitancy to attack against either Barca or Chelsea. Some really great passing combinations didn't result in a goal, but it was impressive. I like Sousa's mindset.

MutuILFenomeno and NickyViola repped this.
  5. Payback

Payback Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Pretty much impressed about the performances of Ante Rebic and Ahmed Hegazy.
    Rebic like a young Ilicic and Hegazy like a solid Pyramid Tower.

Bernadeschi is so good, glad we extended the contract with him for the next years. Absolutly one of the biggest Striker talents in Italy.

6. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Remember my posts way back when about Bernadeschi.... love this kid.

7. MutuILFenomeno

MutuILFenomeno Member+

Jan 25, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Berna has all the makings to become Firenze's Totti. The chances of that are so low these days....money is a greedy mistress

8. MutuILFenomeno

MutuILFenomeno Member+

Jan 25, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina