Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BjornH and Drouchk repped this.
  2. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Well, damn I guess we really are not getting anyone. If I see Zidane or perez talk about how we got the best squad in the world or some stupid nonsense like that I’m going to lose it.

3. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Perez probably will, in his next interview, so get prepared. And we can’t blame his words on becoming senile.

Digital and Drouchk repped this.
  4. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Annnnnd we will officially win nothing this season ! Great.

5. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    It’s just incredible, we’re not experts or anything but we’ve spent a couple of years identifying where our squad problems lie and I don’t believe there is a single poster here who’s not named the midfield as being one of the major ones, somehow people who are paid tons of money to locate and fix these problems overlooked this? Come on dude this is so stupid lol

Digital repped this.
  6. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Loser

Strokedoc, Ahmadi8, AriGold and 3 others repped this.
  7. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Or realist. Look at what we have.

8. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol St zidane and his "one or two bombs"...
    He is literally laughing at the journalist and the whole world still thinking we got the best squad in the world.
    A waste of two years...

9. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I mean in all fairness if he is right and we are wrong... What will we have to say in nine months? This is regardless of our unconditional love, ie. a parent loves their child but if the child is failing in school, the parent still has to acknowledge the child's deficiencies no?

10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Good posts. We had a really good start of the summer and addressed a lot of our needs but then didn't address maybe the biggest need. Oh well. Lets see what we can do with this team. I am prepared for anything. From a Zizou firing/mutual parting of ways in 2 months to us finding our stride in a couple of weeks and going on a run in the league.

Excellent post. This is the kind of content we need more of around here.

Health permitting, If James is given a proper shot this season by Zizou, I predict 20 assists and 16 goals.

Go big or go home. Bring on the season. Hala Madrid!!

Ssr9, Galatico, YOUNGSTARS87 and 3 others repped this.
  11. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    we open our Marcato very strong, in the end one of our targets was MC but he didn't came and its a little bit disappointment for me ..its like 6-7 Marcato
    in the end most of our squad stayed we have now a longer squad that its good only the GK is a little bit weak

12. Wolfdude

Wolfdude Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 27, 2017
    Ugh, our problems in midfield are so glaringly obvious, Zidane is setting himself up for failure and he’ll have no one to blame but himself.

Prit Javier repped this.
  13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    We had James and Isco injured.

Zidane wanted to play a 442 and provide Jovic with service. Yes it didn't work but his errors were abandoning it too quickly (subbed out Jovic) continuing to put trust in Varane and Kroos.

Lucas was crap but Vinicius was a nightmare.

We have certain key players we need Zidane to trust to have a big season. One is James. It hurt us significantly he got injured because had he not I truly believe he would have used this run in the team to force Zidane's hand.

temesgen repped this.
  14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    #11764 Shay Z, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Well the summer has come and gone and its time to close this thread. Ya'll can carry on with the summer time sadness over in the other thread.

Ssr9, BjornH, Prit Javier and 2 others repped this.