Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    That’s because they’re dumb, we are playing well despite yesterday’s set back.

2. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    I respect Mou,he made us competetive again in Spain and Europe.We should have won the CL/double in 2012.......and Luka Modric was his transfer:inlove:
    But i dont want him back

3. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    Yeah I love Mou. He prevented Barcelona from winning the CL final in the Bernabeu. Legend.

Aensensen and RMrules repped this.
  4. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    In case of good offer and a good substitute, Real Madrid will not retain Keylor Navas this summer.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You can't even reason with this level of "flimsy" fandom.

We dominate them only needing to score one more or not give up a stupid late opportunity and now we're beyond shit.

These dudes are dictionary definition of pathetic.

Strokedoc and Drouchk repped this.
  6. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Lol I know. I just posted because it hasn’t been.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We were nicely creative and dominant with the initial formation. It's after the switch to this weird 4-2-4 that we completely gifted the match away, and our otherwise pretty well leveled attacks became to just lob the ball over huge lengths.

Even if you argue that it paid off with Benzema scoring off a ball like this, we should have made a substitution right at the moment when he scored, we're talking before they take the kick off, take Benzema off who had a problem with his foot anyway, and sub a midfield player or an aditional defender in.

We didn't, kept giving them space, and they eventually scored one of their multiple good chances they were creating on the counter

We can blame Kroos for giving the ball away, Ramos for not just dropping the guy and instead letting him march, Courtois for the goalkeeping, but it wasn't just one chance. They came knockingat our door regularly.

Zidane05, janos audron and S1na repped this.
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    We switched because we were chasing a goal and needed to bring on Jovic. If we subbed out Benzema we wouldn't have scored. We couldn't sub out Bale or Vinicius because we needed them to create.

So how the heck could we avoid a 424 desperate for a goal late in the match? Who the hell should Zidane have brought on Valverde? Militao?

The reality is you just don't want certain players held accountable.

You are just trying to scapegoat anyone besides players you favor. Predictably.

9. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    of course Valeverde, why not? afte the goal we had just two CM, it was obvious (especially Benzy was feeling pain, Jovič already on the pitch), instanly he had add another player in the middle.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm talking before we scored. People are saying we shouldn't have played a 424 but we had no choice.

Regarding the substitute, I think we conceded before Lucas could even enter the pitch so what good would that have done even if it were Valverde???

11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    424 was idiotic.
    One of James/Isco should have been kept and one of Benz/Bale taken out .
    The Vini sub was a wasted sub because he did absolutely nothing out there.

Zidane messes up but also these players are supposed to be able to keep a lead against this team.

Strokedoc repped this.
  12. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Master of pass should be able to create with the Welsh dragon, for me Zidane got his subs wrong most of all with Jr who was playing high risk low return football. We've seen this before with Zidane, he doesn't seem to appreciate how vulnerable we are in midfield.

13. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    #10738 Galatico, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    The Emir of Qatar refuses to sell Neymar.

According to an agent close to the #PSG, Paris "does not intend to sell Neymar (...) All this is a bluff. The emir does not accept pressure and the club will not bow to the whims of a champion. »(LM)

Bruno Satin: "From the beginning, I always thought that this is a serious takeover of the #PSG, which would pretend to study the offers. The Neymar episode is unique and shows the weakness of the PSG institution. (...) Leo is back and wants to show his muscles. »(LM)

According to Le Monde, the departure of Neymar becomes more and more hypothetical.

"The leaders of FC Barcelona have been able to deploy the treasures of imagination to build the formula that would allow them to snatch Neymar from the claws of the #PSG, nothing helps. "

:ROFLMAO:

Just sign Marc Roca and let's get this madness over with.

14. Lugano Francis mwakapala

Real Madrid
    Tanzania
    Dec 23, 2018
    I can't understand the sale and loan of LLORENTE and CEBBALOS they would have saved the season

15. Tribunal

Tribunal Member

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Jul 27, 2019
    Llorente also isnt playing at Atleti. Ceballos is more a loss I guess. Have you guys seen Camavinga of Rennais? What a beast and only 16 years old. Probably will be sold for EUR 80M+

16. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    ********ing sign Marc Roca! Do it now before he gets sold in the winter or next summer!

17. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Of course there was a choice. First sub should be Jović for one of midfielders James / Isco, followed by Vin for Bale, followed by Valverde for Benzema.

temesgen repped this.
  18. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Hopefully Zidane realizes that we desperately need midfielder. Otherwise it will be a long season.

Galatico repped this.
  19. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    He knows but he's only interested in pogba...

20. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Why are people suddenly getting worked up to sign Marc Roca?

Mbappé & Cavani are injured btw, I don't think PSG will sell Neymar now.

21. Tribunal

Tribunal Member

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Jul 27, 2019
    Hype

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    We were chasing a match where we strugglednto breakdown an opponent.

Using hindsight now us the height of disengenioous behavior because we could have just as well ended 0-0 and you guys would have ripped Zidane for not gambling to win.

23. Tribunal

Tribunal Member

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Jul 27, 2019
    We need much more than that. We need first of all a decent game plan. It doesnt matter who’s playing at Barca, they have the same patterns every game. 433 and a lot of movement. Okay, Valverde changed some things but the basics are clear to everyone. We are just doing things without actually thinking of what we doing. We have no style of playing nor patterns like Atletico or Barca or City. We wont be holding any cups this year.

24. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    I know we are not linked to him in any way or he won't leave any time soon, but De Bruyne is my dream signing for us.

25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Galatico repped this.