Summer 2012 Transfers and Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Umar, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white_raid

white_raid Member+

Oct 17, 2006
    Based on today's game at least, Modric would be a massive improvement for our troubled midfield. With him and Alonso, we would finally be able to retain possession.

2. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Oooooh, Modric! Upgrade much?!

Count me in!

3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Subscribed.

Zidane05 repped this.
  4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Benz to Man City? Linkup play be damned! Aguero + 20 ME for the Frenchman. What better way to show Higuain we have faith in him? And that he is an integral part of our team now and for the future.

5. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Would not swap Benzema with Aguero. Benzema is finding his feet here now.

We can show Higuain all the faith in the world but if we do get Aguero at some point, Higuain will still continue to see more bench time as has done this season. So its pointless even entering the idea of swapping Benz.

6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Makes perfect sense. Let's get rid of a player who wants to be here for a player who has repeatedly stated they don't want anything to do with even the rumors of being here.

Very intelligent to boot out the players who want to wear our shirt just to get a players you think will do better.

Who next?

7. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Benzema is better and more complete than Aguero. Both are fantastic strikers but Benz has more variety to his game. This rumour is just crap, I'm fairly certain both our forwards will be here next season.

Vector-SS repped this.
  8. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Please Kun has just as much "variety" in his game as Benzema. I've said this before but Kun is the best of Higuain and Benz in a more compact package. Although his linkup play could be scrutinized I think we could manage. Although we could just kill two birds with one stone and package up Ronaldo and Benz together to the tune of 200 ME + Kun and then use the proceeds to buy Messi. Then the issue of the better linkup player becomes "moot" and we retain our overall attacking quality.

9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I'd take Benzema over Aguero any day of the week. Better, more complete player with plenty of room still to grow.

10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    mymy33: Kun can't play anywhere near as well with back to goal imo. And lol :)

11. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    I think his play with his back towards the goal is underrated because of his size and as a result folks sometimes just dimiss his ability in that area and let's not act like Benzema is some sort of standard bearer when it comes to playing with back to goal okay? It's a bit of an insult to true '9' the world over.

And I don't know where the "lol" is coming from if you disagree with what I'm suggesting than say why but I don't think you will because deep down you know what a sound idea it is...

12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    So this is the part where we devalue our own player's contribution all the while saying the other team's players contributions is underrated.

The grass will always be greener!

Casillas -> Malaga
    Pinto -> New GK and Captain

Flo do it!

13. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
  14. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    I think Benz and Aguero are roughly the same calibre, I would personally prefer Aguero on any given team but would not swap Benz for Aguero right now, considering the situations... if that makes any sense.

On an unrelated note, Thiago Silva might be heading to PSG for over 40 ME (apparently Milan are demanding 50). Even though a transfer fee hasn't been agreed, he has reportedly been given permission to begin contract talks, and is currently in Paris to do so.

15. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    I thought Silva was "in love" with Milan and wanted to stay forever? I guess the little woman decided "le gai Paris" could be just as exciting as Milan since he needs her permission and all to make a move. That guy is as p*ssywhipped as that wet and wavy hairdo he rocks and he isn't even a little bit embarrassed :rolleyes::D

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd swap Benzema and Aguero as players (even though the difference between them is marginal), but it's too much hassle. We're just fine the way we are.

17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Benzema >> Aguero.

Zidane05, sleepyvato50 and zizou555 repped this.
  18. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Milan are looking to cash in. Just because the player doesn't want to necessarily leave, it doesn't mean he won't do so if the club is looking to push him out to get a truck load of cash that is way beyond his value. The same thing happened with Kaka.

19. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Why don't you take this yin-yang (yeah I called your post yin-yang) and go back to whatever hole you crawled out from? TIA!

20. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Why don't you worry about that back fat of yours thats now indistinguishable from your front fat. TIA.

zizou555, 9Qui and sleepyvato50 repped this.
  21. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd keep Benzema I also agree on those that want Modric think he would good for us in midfield.

22. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :eek:

*snickers*

23. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    You shut your whore mouth when you're talking to me dammit!

And why worry anyway? Now that my fat is indistiguishable I can finally wear some of the lacy things you've been using to keep those moobs of yours under control. I really like the red one, rawr! I'll really worry when my butt gets big enough that my khaki cargo shorts rip at the seams to try and get some relief from a certain someone's suffocating ba-dunk-a-dunk :whistling:

zizou555 and 9Qui repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Benzema:

25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Please take Kaka back and we'll even throw in Lass these 10 million...... just give us Silva... oh and Boateng as a measure of good faith.

- Sincerely FloPe