Subway Franchise?

Discussion in 'Finance, Investing & Economy' started by Puro_Sinaloa, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    Hello there,

I don't post here often, but I've come to ask a few questions to those who might know. Recently I've been wanting to open up a franchise restaurant. I was thinking about Mcdonalds, but I think at this point I would rather start with a lower end franchise.

I was looking up Subway and requested some info. However, I was wondering if any of you knew someone, or if any of you owned a Subway restaurant. If you do, I was wondering if any of you could help me out.

1. What are the total liquid assets required by Subway.
    2. How profitable are Subways? On average
    3. If you own a Subway, do they allow you to own other franchises.

Thanks in advance.

2. jasonffrms

jasonffrms New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    There can be many drawbacks to owning your own subway but many things that can go right. I would suggest-if you have the money-to buy a franchise...if you need help there are many experiences here. Also remember that the people who started subway lost a lot of money first then made billions--while you may not see the same return-im suggesting for you to be patient and work your way to owning more and more.

3. StiltonFC

StiltonFC He said to only look up -- Guster

Mar 18, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Metro Franchise?

I couldn't get the building permits to build my own Metro. I also couldn't get a large enough loan. I had some pretty good ideas on where to put the 47 billion cubic feet of dirt, but the stinking people of Arizona said that I couldn't fill up the Grand Canyon.:mad:

4. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    So you're saying you have a net worth of at least $ 1M and you're asking for advice on a soccer message board?