Subside sports UK

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by airtalent7, Sep 30, 2003.

1. airtalent7

airtalent7 New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    Boston
    Since i'm done with my rant about the MEGASTORE
    anyone have an experience with SUBSIDE sports webpage??
    They look like they have great selection of items...

2. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I had a good and bad experience with them over the last few weeks. I've been desperately trying to find a Real Madrid 2002/2003 Centenary Home jersey with official lettering and I sent off a request for help.

They responded saying that, yes, they have it. So I ordered it a few days later. And of course they pulled the same type of *&*(^ the MegaStore did on you! They wrote back saying that they were out of stock and they cancelled my order.

On a positive note: they responded to my emails very quickly and were polite enough. They also let me know that they canceled my order within 24 hours of placing the order so there was no waiting for a week before a problem occurs.

So, while I haven't been able to order from them, their Customer Service seems nice and responds quickly to queries. I did write them to tell them that I was unhappy at being "suckered" into ordering a product that they didn't have to begin with though!

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I shed no tear for you not getting your precious Real Madrid kit! :(

4. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    hehehe - I wanted it with Beckham's name and number on it. That counts for something!!!!!

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, G*L*O*R*Y*H*U*N*T*E*R*! ;)

6. gildarkevin

gildarkevin Member

Aug 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    Maybe you should have it numbered like the guy I saw at the Barcelona game in Philly:

Feckhim

7. ManUtd R16

ManUtd R16 New Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Berkeley, CA
    Sadly, many female fans out there really do want to

8. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Yes. I bought a 2000 Arsenal away jersey without the SEGA sponsor s/s size XXL for $25, and a Man Utd scarf for $5. Good deal. Shipping was $8. Came in 2 weeks. They have the best selection of merchandise in the world, but not everything I want is in stock :(

9. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I got a 96 Parma jersey from them this summer. I was in England, so I ordered on the phone and all. They were very nice and they shirt came promptly and with a nice catalogue as well. I'm not sure I got the shirt I wanted, but I got the shirt I asked for (there were too very similar, and it was confusing on the phone). They do have a great range of stuff, especially older kits still in stock.

Shame, though, on your choice... ;)