Subotic: Gone

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Willy23, Dec 23, 2008.

1. JuanPeron

JuanPeron Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines
    Money is on PrimeTime being Ives. They both talk out their ass. ;)

2. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Center defense is not one of the areas where we are hurting. Gooch, Boca, Marshall, Parkhurst, Demerit, Conrad, Califf, Gibbs if he ever recovers...

Would having Subotic get us any further at the WC than we normally do? Maybe, maybe not. Somehow I think getting our forward, midfield, and wingback situations finalized are going to matter more.

3. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Center defense is not one of the areas where we are hurting. Gooch, Boca, Marshall, Parkhurst, Demerit, Conrad, Califf, Gibbs if he ever recovers...

Would having Subotic get us any further at the WC than we normally do? Maybe, maybe not. Somehow I think getting our forward, midfield, and wingback situations finalized are going to matter more.

4. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

5. m vann

m vann Moderator
    Staff Member

Colorado Rapids, Celtic FC, & Louisville City
    Sep 10, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am sadden to hear Neven will suit up for Serbia. However, I fully understand and respect his decision to represent the nation of his ancestral heritage . His life was been spilt between 3 nations and he has maintained close ties to his Serbian heritage. It sucks we have lost Neven but I will not think any less of him. It will be easy for some to blame USSF and Rongen but to be honest I think that had little to no affect. The biggest affect has been his proximity in Germany to Serbia and reconnection to the nation and culture. Neven's talent is unlimited. He is going places. I will support and follow him because despite his change he still has some American roots.

6. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

7. Prime Time

Prime Time Member

May 1, 2004
    South Florida
    I guess that was a joke?

8. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

9. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

10. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

11. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

12. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Thank god.

13. Peretz48

Peretz48 Member+

Nov 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Well, the one good thing is that we won't have any more Subotic threads in the USA Men
    forums (or at least I hope not). Time to move on.

14. Pagefan

Pagefan Member

Aug 28, 2001
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rossi, Castillo, now Subotic. The list goes on. In a few years we'll be able to make a pretty nasty team worth of players who rejected us. What does it take for someone's head to roll at USSF?

15. JeremyEritrea

JeremyEritrea Member+

Jun 29, 2006
    Takoma Park, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What gripe? They didn't beg him publicly to whore himself to the States? If this is even true, it's not a big deal.

17. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What gripe? They didn't beg him repeatedly and publicly to whore himself to the States, so every insecure US fan would be satisfied? If this is even true, it's not a big deal.

18. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What gripe? They didn't beg him repeatedly and publicly to whore himself to the States, so every insecure US fan would be satisfied? If this is even true, it's not a big deal.

19. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

20. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

21. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

22. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

23. Bigrose30

Bigrose30 Member+

Sep 11, 2004
    Jersey City, NJ
    You can add him to the list of YA gameday threads I won't ever read.

24. BloodEagle

BloodEagle Member

May 19, 2007
    Kansas city
    well if we ever play serbia we should boo the hell out of him.

25. Artesian

Artesian New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Evergreen State
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States