Stupid comments or phrases said by announcers

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by DNA, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Medrano is annoying, so is Martinoli, I don't know who told him he could be a commentator. Their comments are not only stupid but they sound cheap too.

In Televisa I really hate Ricardo Pelaez, that dude is a real pendejo and the worst part is that he doesn't know it, he looks tense all the time, sounds boring like a taxidermist and the things he says are not even smart or deep. I'll never forget how in la jugada del mundial he was supposed to do the analysis with the new high-tech tools, but the fool never learned to use them and on one of the first shows he wasted like 15 minutes trying to figure out how to make the screen work, meanwhile Javier Alarcón was comming with excuses of why he couldn't make the screen work.

There's others I don't like, but I guess the previous are the ones that annoy me the most. Oh yeah, and ALL the commentators in Univision and Telemundo, while I was there I just couldn't watch a full game with the audio on.

2. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    anything that pablo ramires and bracamontes say is stupid.........

bracamontes moans in everygame

3. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the argie commentators form telemundo are godawful, seriously bad , makes me not to want to watch a games , the ac milan , inter , barca , and the rest , its just boring!!!!!!!

televisa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tvassteca>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>univision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baseball(i dont wtach baseball just results)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Telemundo

4. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No se cual guey de Televisa es el que dice esto, but he says "ayyyyyyyyyyy, ay, ay, ay, ay esta ni mi Mama me la va a creer" a few times per game and it annoys the hell out of me.

5. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...ahoraaaa, rueda la pelota, por univisioonnn...aghhhh...

...palo, fierro, tubo, y metal...le sacooo pintura, etc.....agghhhh...

...es tiro de esquina, si, es por pareja, si, es para pumas, si....agghhh...

...si hombre, pero que lastima...

...golaaaaaaazzzooo, golaaaazzzzooo, golazo, golazo, golazooo, AZO, AZO, AZOOOOO!!!...

...oiga profe, y usted que haria?....

...oiga profe, y que se dice en los vestidores?...

...oiga profe, y usted a quien sacaria?...

...torre: "oiga profe, por que no me ensenya mas pendejadas que no se, es que univision no se por que me contrato, pero digame que decir aqui para ensenyarme mas y aparentar que soy un sabelotodo pues de portero simplemente mejor compro un bosque y mejor me pierdo".......luego bracamontes contesta: "si hombre, que lastima, mejor comprate el bosque y pierdeteee weyyyy"...:D

6. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    jajajajajajajajajaja....REP!:D

7. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Aside from all the Univision Morons already mentioned the worst out there is by televisas' Raul Sarmientos' " LA PELOTAS ESTA EN EL FONDO " what a crap of a goal call that is....

8. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that phrase is tight, waht u talking about?

9. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    La pelota guey

:p

I dig the call, its different from anything else. Plus es Americanista

10. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    There's this Televisa commentator whose name I can't recall right now, who was a former player with coyotes neza, who can be fairly good, except when he shoots and goes political.
    It's really easy to recognize the guy, yet his name simply eludes me.
    Like for instance, last week, when he was talking during a match on why he thought Hugo sanchez would be the next coach... the man went crazy with his rants.
    But his most memorable rant occurred when then-TV Azteca-owned Veracruz was playing its last match before relegation, ranting how ironic it was that "their" team was going down, and how they didn't know how to administer soccer, and how "and to think they wanted to run the federation!", and basically celebrating each goal Veracruz received on that day. Just scary.

11. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    aH yes, and of course there's orvananos, who can never get a name right.

12. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    I hate univisions commentators, they ruin the game for me. I rather have it on mute or listening to the radio.

13. DelChiverio

DelChiverio Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Nevada
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When a player, usually a defender, kicks the ball out of the field in a defensive move, a TV Azteca narrator states something like this: "Por las malditas y recontra dudas!" I think it is Martinolli. This narrator does it on every game. He says it loudly and with such passion as if he was making a grand and insightful contribution. Very annoying.

14. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i kinda of like this one but when im watching accion it just iritates me " gol de alfombra roja y carabana" or sum shit like dat!!

15. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    About Cristian Martinez

"ese portero levanta fieros"

16. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Does anyone know what the phrase "voy que te quedo jabon"
    (i think thats how its said)Mean?
    This guy in Tv Azteca says it all the time and people take sings to the games with the phrase..what does it mean?

17. DelChiverio

DelChiverio Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Nevada
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I like that phrase. It is used when a great goal is made.

18. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yes i do like it too but when im watching accion it bothers me to hear it every 30 sum seconds!

19. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He explained what it meant during the Morelia-Guadalajara game because they showed various douches with signs that had the phrase. I don't recall his explanation verbatim, but if I remember correctly, he said it was something that was said to young toreros in training.

20. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Thats a crap of a call and Anoying too! I mean if youre gonna call it like that once in a blue moon do it but not ALL the ********ken time...

and even then its still CRAP! When i see a goal i like to hear it being called with emotion and really putting on emphazis on the goal not just calling it like any other play during the game, which is basically what "La pelota esta en el fondo" sounds like!!! its like saying "tiro de esquina" ~ I mean no mames Guey a goal is the most exciting thing about the game U cant just call it like its something so normal or something that happens all the time. Besides I know when "La pelota esta en el fondo", I can see it with my own eyes and I can tell..... I dont need some moron telling me about it !!!!!

21. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It's a crap call from the most overrated announcer in Mexico.

22. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Agree with u 100% I just cant understand why Televisa has this guy ranked so high up there. He must be suckin major DikK or he has a fine sister doing favors for him around Televisa. I cant stand the guy and even less his crappy goal calls... I was kind of glad when they got rid of overated Orvañanos but now piece of crap of Sarmiento who is actually worst is filling in that spot...:mad:

23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    todays match between cruz azul vs. toluca

pablo ramirez: que parada del conejo rabbit rabbit rabbit

atlas vs. chivas pablo: con el balon el pato quack quack quack

24. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    EN TVazteca:

Amarilla, amarilla, amarilla (cantando):mad: :mad:

25. Viva RoCkism!

Viva RoCkism! Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Mexico City
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not Martinolli, it's Paco Gonzalez or another of those airheads. Actually Martinolli cracks me up every time I hear or see him onscreen, calling Andre Marin "Maza", "Conde de Mazaryk", "Catrin" LoL. He's been a nice revelation in the past year and a half. I remember going to TvAzteca studios in 1998 i guess and the guy was standing outside making time, I was a kid and didn't even bother for his autograph :p but he's been given time and confidence and the guy is just pure comedy.

Pietrasanta, that guy doesn't bother me if he's in Accion, which I don't watch anyway, but during the W.C. they had him calling the PBP in matches like England-Sweden, sheesh, oh and with Adolfo Rios on the color, when they could've used Bianchi, Schuster, Eto'o or Hugo.