Stupid comments or phrases said by announcers

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by DNA, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I felt that I should make a thread for this after hearing Mayorga saying some of the stupid sh1t like he usually does. Last night during the Atlante vs Monterrey game he called Atlante's Goalkeeper (can't remember his name)"the best goalkeeper playing in Mexico." He also bagan to talk about Piojo (Herrera) and his daughter calling her the "piojita", when the correct term would be , "la pulgita" he said some other lame and stupid stuff during last night's broadcast of the game that I can't really remmeber right now.

Anyone care to join with some other stupid comments or phrases made by any announcers?

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    "celular" Luna... Que mamada!

odio cuando hablan de esos 12 tacos que comieron en Santa Ursula

3. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Vilar is one of the best goalies in the league...if it is someones opinion that he is THE best...it isnt a completely stupid opinion to have...now when it comes to mayorgas other comments.......

4. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Damn Butters...i was gonna make this thread..but its koo'.....Mayorga is always changin' his word..in the Mty-Atlnte Vuelta match..he said "Vilar es orita..el mejor portero de Mexico" :confused: wtf ??..... <

5. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > oh yea....and when Andres Cantor screams out Gooooool.....i hate that. When players score gols...the process of sayin' it has changed....P. Ramirez started off w/ Gol-asso-asso-asso-aso :confused: ..then i fergot whu..and hes been sayin' gol gol gol gol really fast and its gettin' annoying..why cant they be like TV Azteca...im not sayin' Azteca is better...but ay que reconocer <

6. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Check this short film out NewGrounds.com Present: GOOOOOAAAAALL <

7. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It´s not just Mayorga. Herrerra says it and soon a bunch of people said it too.

As for Mayorga, he once tried to say how Cardozo was better than Hugo because he can create plays and Hugo was just a finisher. That enough for somebody to punch that shythead in the face.

8. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I as well as many other people wouldn't say that Vilar is THE best goal keeper in Mexico, there are many other better keepers: Oswaldo, Ochoa, Calero, Bernal, Christante, Toño Perez, hell I'd go as far to say that Moises Munoz and Pepe Chuy Corona are better.

With that said like I said before I also hate it when Cantor and the other dude on Telemundo call the USMNT "la seleccion de todos."

More stupid comments from Mayorga to come after tonight's game between Pumas and Atlas.

9. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    same here. that fu<king pisses me off. i just want to punch that idiot Cantor right in the face. Mayorga is an imbecile also. can you imagine if both those douchebags worked together??? it would be the most horrific experience ever. i would just put the game on mute the whole damn time.

10. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    OK, so it's pretty well established that you guys don't like anybody.
    What about Samuel Jacobo? He's really the only one I can stand.

11. diabouloussataneus

diabouloussataneus New Member

Apr 7, 2004

me too, but i really want to see jorge ramos no esos nacos.

12. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Samuel who?

Anyways, like I promissed, more stupid comments from Mayorga.
    "El show de Hugo Sanchez" he referred to it several times during the broadcast and it got pretty annoying, funny thing though as the game came coming to an end and it looked like Atlas had lost hope he began saying, "bueno es que hay que darle credito a Hugo...." and so on and so fourth, what a hypocrite.

13. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    why hasn't univision fired mayorga yet...... i mean what does it take to be fired? do they need soem sort of petition or they do they just turn a blind eye? seriously mayorga is an idiot and needs to be reaplaced; so as far as teh worst comment- pretty much anything said by mayorga.

14. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Really, it's the little things..

How Mayorga says "Ojo! Ojo!" at any sign of danger.

"Chi" instead of si. Worse of all, he has Ramirez saying that crap, too.

His retarded and oh so petty attempts at intelligent philosophical sounding football analogies.

His love of everything foreign, hate of everything Mexican.

The only Mexicans he supports are those that bite balls. Piojo, Bueno, Etc.

The Mexicans he has a personal vendetta with: Cuauhtemoc, Lapuente and Hugo.

Anyway, he is a complete hypocrite. Just look back to the final last liguilla after the PKs. Suddenly he began praising Hugo as a coach.

Bogus.

15. socksgov

socksgov New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    california
    what an idiot he actually thought that nickname he came up with was going to stick.
    i also hated when mayorgA Thinks the other guy is an expert when it comes to goalkeeping just because "la torre" plays for the crap univision team. didnt they also once say mayorga was fiered as ther coach?
    mayorga also thinks hes smarter than the coaches by saung crap like yeah it took him time to realize that but he doesnt have our vatagepoint, when referring to the camera view

16. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    another stupid thing to add to this list. and it's by none other than Mayorga. big surprise huh? anyway, anytime there's a counter attack or a dangerous play that appears that it will end up as a goal, Mayorga always goes "oh oh". what the fu<K?!?! que pinche pendejete este cabron.

17. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Yeah that guys does it all the time. Even when they were chances who weren´t clear at all. Is probably him masturbating thinking about Cardozo.

18. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Everything coming out of Mayorga's mouth is annoying, his voice is annoying.
    But one thing I find annoying from the Televisa anouncers is how the keep refering to a pair of players as binomios. Like when they say: vamos a ver si el binomio Chamagol-Rey es mas effectivo qur el binomio Franco-Cabrito. WTF?

19. Argentine Gaucho 25

Nov 15, 2004
    California
    Mine:

Ramirez:
    PALO, POSTE, TUBO, Y METAL - annoying, does he realize he's making a fool of himself when saying this?

SE LA PERDIO - can't stand it.

AQUI VIENE(insert team name here) - Um, we know that.

Mayorga:
    All the "jokes" he tries to make during the broadcast, this guy needs to learn how to tell jokes.

Andres Cantor:
    "DE QUE COLOR!?" - I laught when I hear him say that, specially in a "pumped up voice".

that's all for me.....

20. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

21. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did you guys see when Mayorga called the first goal by Pumas? Ricardo thought he was the sh!t! LOL!

22. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The entire match was ruined by the constant sound of his annoying voice.

He loves Franco and Alonso to death.

Annoying.

23. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    What sucks is these guys ruin it for me. They make the game unwatchable. Too often, I'll be watching a game and one of them says something lame or stupid or extra-lame or extra-stupid and I get frustrated and change it. I much prefer watching games on Azteca or even listenting to Cantor.

24. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    My guess is that Univision is making up for not having Cantor and Longo by making us listen to another pair of morons attempt to call a match.

Mayorga is just so completely anti-Mexican it's unbelievable. One can only wonder how he's a color commentator on a major Mexican network.

25. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Jul 4, 2002
    Chicago
    Mayorga was so whack last night it was unbelievable.He looked so starstruck during the half when he was on camera,you could tell he was geeked.He looked like he was thinking Ay guey ando en la tele,soy jodon!To top it off he looks a high school freshman with bad posture standing next to the other clown.His squirming was hilarious I kept playing back on my Tivo!