Study on the topic of "fan-funding" in Portugal

Discussion in 'FC Porto' started by Alemão123, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Alemão123

Alemão123 New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Dear Portuguese-Football Fans,

I am a Steffen, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany) and I would very much appreciate your help!
    I am currently writing my Master thesis about "fan-funding" in Portuguese football. Therefore I created a survey in Portuguese which includes several questions about your risk awareness and if you ever took part in "fan-fundings". The survey is of course 100% anonymous and the data will just be used for the purpose of my Master thesis.

Please find the survey and all the details under the following link (only in Portuguese): https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1GqqtCRfos5yuEt

I would be grateful if you could spare 7-8 minutes to fill out the survey and share the link with everyone who could be interested, your family and friends.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,

Steffen Block
    University of Bayreuth, Germany

++++ versão portuguese ++++

Bom dia a todos,

Sou um alemão quem precisa vossa ajuda! No âmbito da minha tese de mestrado estou a realizar um estudo sobre o tema dos instrumentos do financiamento através de fãs em Portugal. Agradecería muito o seu apoio em preencher este questionário e ficaria contente se vocês também compartilhassem o questionário com todos os interessados, amigos e a familia. Os dados e resultados são confidenciais e apenas para fins universitários, não sendo passados a terceiros.

Por favor, cliquem no seguinte link para ver o questionário:
    https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1GqqtCRfos5yuEt

Caso necessitem de maiores informações, não hesitem em me contactar.

Muito obrigado pelo sua participação e o seu apoio.

Atenciosamente

Steffen Block
    Universidade de Bayreuth, Alemanha