Streaking Sign-up List

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Bajoro, Jul 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Please do not let Goodsport streak......i don't wanna see old people naked parts. :(

2. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

I prefer the more traditional term "hussie". :D

3. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Streaker got a lifetime ban from Spartan. A female streaker gets season tix!

:D

4. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We have a winner here. Richter Boy willing to take one for the team.

He can get Yves to do the same.

Cheers!

5. Spartacus

Spartacus Member

May 20, 2001
    The NO SOCCER Zone
    Don't be so hasty to turn down your chance at immortality...note, I said immortality.

At the 1982 Australian Rules Football Grand Final, an exotic dancer named Helen D'Amico streaked the ground in full view of 107,536 on hand at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, and millions of TV viewers across Australia. Her exploits are among the Footy lore chronicled in Heart of the Game, a history of TV coverage of Footy. Her exploits were also included on an audio CD that accompanies the book.

Audio? What are they thinking?

OK, I have video, too, but I need it converted from the Australian format to US.

But I digress...how can you pass up this chance to place yourself indelibly in the hearts of MLS fans everywhere...forever!

Me? I'll be busy in the press box, so...

6. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Haha, I'm in no way fit to streak...I'll blind all of you and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm never even nude in front of my own twin sis.... Plus, since I came up with the idea that should automatically give me an advantage and not make me a canidate.

TRANSFORM
    MARI

8. bsman

bsman Member+

May 30, 2001
    MadCity
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    If I streaked, the attendence at the next game would almost certainly set an MLS record for the lowest ever! Anyway, with me it would be less a streak and more of a stagger!

9. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry kiddo, your idea means you carry it out!

[You too can win lifetime season tickets to the Quakes if you participate in the Streak. I know Mari wants that really badly and she's willing to take one for the team. I expect that she is at least 18 years old.]

10. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Get Landon to do it, he gets half-nekkid everytime he scores a goal anyway. :D Maybe we could get VeRo and L-Do to doubles streak at the next ESPN game. :D

11. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah baby!

then Spartan goes off in a plume of puff after seeing that sight!

12. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Lifetime season tickets sounds good for the person that came up with the idea..ME! Especially since It'd save me a lot of 1-money 2-time that's wasted hearing it from my parents....... I'm not 18 so HA...

TRANSFORM
    MARI

13. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't resist so here goes.

We can wait until you turn 18, then Mari will run with a streak and a flash! And you get a lifetime pass to see the Quakes just for running like heck, doing a cartwheel, and wowing the crowd...

:D :p

Cheers!

14. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More of a flop you mean, don't you? ;)

15. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    The best things in life aren't free, so we have to cough up some dough since no body is able and willing. So how about we get a homeless person off the streets of San Francisco, bathe, shave, and clothe them, pay for there entrance to stadium buy them a free hot dog, soda, chips, and candy, then when second half comes around throw them on the field. They'd be knowlegdeable of what they are supposed to do....run around naked. If they get arrested it wounldn't matter because at least they'd go to a place that gives them 3 meals a day, plus if they got banned from the stadium it's of no importance, they probably have no interst in returning anyway. All in all, we'd conspirted a good plan, we'd feel happy that we did something so nice for a homeless, and the attendace would definitly sky rocket.

If the money is there...we can also recreate The Simpsons episode where Marge and Homer are in a air ballon and land naked on a football field. Any fat bald guys and skinny ladys with blue afro-y hair available?

TRANSFORM
    MARI

16. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah, I don't think we want to show someone like that off... it would have to be someone daring, and that means (1) they must be female and (2) be willing to show off for the Quakes...

oh, and a bagful of dough to sweeten the pot for Mari so she can pay for her season tickets and a lifetime pass to all the MLS Cups.

Remember, naked women sell! It's not my view, but based on how Madison Avenue sell their products, it does.

We have created a creature of monstrous proportions!

We need another Quakes game to be played so we can talk about the real issues. Too bad they have the week off for the All Star Events.

cheers!

17. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    If I got drunk enough, I might be persuaded to do it...:p
    but in all seriousness, I don't think I'd want to risk not ever being able to watch another Quakes game. :(

18. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Oh no! If we saw that, I think the male part of the audience could implode and the team might have to force to play with 11 female players... some fan ended up drumming for the Who when their legend Keith Moon pulled up lame--it can happen if that happened...

OK everyone, buy Ruby enough drinks... I know she's over that age...

(Disclaimer: I am only joking and it's all meant to be taken in jest. The mention of this silliness makes whoever making a post fair game. There, got the legalese out of the way...)

Cheers!

19. Bajoro

Bajoro Member+

Sep 10, 2000
    The Inland Empire
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh Ruby....

What do you drink, btw?

20. LucciAficionado

LucciAficionado New Member

May 5, 2002
    Hayward
    I would do it if:

1)I was a couple years older

2)Had girly abs as nice as Landon

3)Was promised that every unmarried player from the Quakes and whomever they are playing spanked me once.

Broccoli
    Dolores
    (eww Okay #3 sounds really gross. cool, but gross. And I wouldn't let it happen anyway. Maybe I'd spank them but they wouldn't touch me...okay...i'll shut up now)

21. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We can wait.

and yes, the Quakes can spank you hard. Maybe, lifetime season tickets, a wad of cash, a lucrative modelling deal, and the adulation of Quakes fans everywhere.

You might be the most willing, but since the law frowns down on kids doing this thing, you gotta be 18 and up.

Cheers!

22. LucciAficionado

May 5, 2002
    Hayward
    I HATE THE DAMN GOVERNMENT! AND LAWS!

Broccoli
    dolores

23. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're on your own if you want to streak. Since you're 16 or 17 I take, the whole majority and I must turn our backs if you decide to run across the fabled pitch in a flash.

Though, I think the high school gang of IBT and E4L will be asking for your phone number afterwards. Streaking means a lot of dates.

Cheers!

24. LucciAficionado

May 5, 2002
    Hayward
    dude, I was only joking. I have too many morals and parents that would kick my a$$ if I ever did that. They could be dead and I could be 30. I never would do that. Just the thought makes me laugh though.

I am toatlly down for dates though. I don't think IBT or E4L are my type though. And I doubt I am thiers. I thought IBT was like 30. How old is he?

Broccoli
    Dolores

25. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    I can drink anything but JD...keep me AWAY from that. The mere thought of JD makes me nauseous. :(