Stony Brook vs. Lehigh (R)

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by copaantl98, Sep 17, 2003.

1. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    I figure I would make the entire second half but somehow I got to the game and there was 25 minutes left. Stony Brook wins 2-1 in their home opener at the stadium. Someone's got to tell these folks how to work the scoreboard because it said 1-0 the whole time. Things looked very even for both teams at the time. Even though Lehigh was down by one goal, they didn't seem to desperate to score. Lehigh attempted to play the ground game while Stony Brook kept going aerial. Brittany Norwood stood out the most for Stony Brook. She was all over the place defensively. One thing I couldn't stand especially for today were the parents of the Stony Brook players. Time was ticking while Stony Brook had the lead and one of the parents wanted Stony Brook to hurry up. Give me a break. But what was weird also was the fact that the Seawolves players seemed like they were in a rush even with the one goal lead with time running out. They just kept on attacking. Quite weird.

2. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Also the attendance says 125. Once again, there were cleary twice as much. I've seen them count 200 for what looks a lot less.