stfu ur gay read this thread because you dont read your PM's

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Because you don't read you PM's I am posting this for you to see in this fourm where you like to troll and waste space.

If you keep insulting other people and creating pointless threads with the intention of wasting my time and others time I will fourm ban you so you can not post here again. You have made no friends here because of the stupid things you say and the threads you have started. I had one of your abusive posts reported and I have deleated all but one or two of your posts.

I am telling you this because I am not joking around inthe least, i do not put up with your type of crap in my fourm. I became a mod because this place was getting over run with people starting pointless threads and petty fights, and it will not happen againin here under my watch.

This is your 3rd and final warning as far as I am concerned; one more thing and you will be banned!

JC

I am opeing up this thread and I would like only a reply from stfu ur gay, please do not post in here because I will be forced to deleate your post becasue this is a open message to him for ingoring my PM's. Feel free to view as you like just do not respond thanks, JC

2. stfu ur gay

stfu ur gay New Member

Nov 4, 2004
  3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Good its taken care of then, I expect productive posts out of you from now on.