Steven Cohen: swamp thing

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by DoctorD, Jan 1, 2006.

1. DoctorD

DoctorD Member+

Sep 29, 2002
    MidAtlantic
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear Steve - that perm or weave or toupee you're sporting curently looks like you stumbled out of the Louisiana swamps with a clump of sphagham moss on your head. Please do something about it.

On a related note, the recent episodes of FFF with Bretos or Miles have worked really well. No matter what we criticize Max and Christian for, their experience in front of the camera serves them well in the FFF format.

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I watched FFF this past Friday and wanted to neckpunch Christian Miles. Stop trying to be English and just talk in a normal voice. And then he dresses up like Nick. It was like watching public access tv. I'd of rather just listened to Steven for an hour.

3. WestLooper

WestLooper Member

Apr 17, 2005
    How about his 'kick him in the Thai capital' quip? Dude is aweful.

4. The_Sandman

The_Sandman New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    It's a shame that Miles takes a channel with so much promise and routinely wipes his ass with it. This clown doesn't deserve to breathe air, which is why I would like to strangle him until he blacks out. We'll see if he's making any lame wisecracks then.

5. T308

T308 Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Southern California
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    That was a gruesome bit. The beard and glasses were funny for a nanosecond, but he kept it on for ten minutes!! You're right, PATV.

T308