Steven Cohen leaving World Football Daily

Discussion in 'World Football Daily' started by Giggslover, Mar 18, 2011.

1. TarheelJTK

TarheelJTK Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Jersey City
    I was in the live chat on Friday for the first time ever and there were probably about 6-8 people total.

It won't go back to a free or lower subscription with the ownership they have now. Nox Communications operates a lot of podcasts that all have fees to listen as far as I know.

I hope that the Yahoo money is going to keep them going because I'm not a big fan of Martin as a host and will almost certainly not renew if he and Sophie are still the hosts when I have to renew in August (if it makes it that long).

2. kalmondolgin

kalmondolgin Member

Oct 5, 2011
    i went in live chat today and there was about 6 people (including me) chatting...very sad

yea i think it looks like i'm gonna bail too- i have until the end of the month so my decision is more imminent. im a bit compulsive so i try to listen to all the podcasts i have building up and frankly WFD went from an everyday must listen to- to the last thing i go for after i have exhausted football weekly, football ramble, beyond the pitch and some others...

please, please please steven and kenny come back!!!

3. Barrelhead

Barrelhead Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I've cancelled my subscription as well after being a premium member since day one and a listener since the days of Steven and Nick.

4. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my renew is coming up dec 1st i dont no rite now what i will do. I think I am going to see how the show go’s in the next 2 weeks and see if I think it is worth giving them time or not. What I may do is stay with them and if or when Kenney and Steven start some thing I mite jump ship.

5. GersRafa

GersRafa New Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    not sure if you caught it, but there was a great interview of Patrick Vieira where he talks Tevez and City strain, but more importantly, he disagrees with Sepp Blatter comment that "there's no racism in football" saying although he's never experienced it in england, there is racism in the game and we must fight against it.

http://worldfootballdaily.com/pg/jsp/charts/audioMaster.jsp?dispid=306&pid=14760

Is the free highlight of the interview