Steve Purdy at Portland Timbers

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by el_cuscatleco, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    All Steve Purdy related discussions/comment/updates to be left here.

2. CoconutSoda

CoconutSoda Member

Dec 7, 2009
  3. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
  4. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    the last "chance" you give to steven HAHAHA

sounds like faitelson giving the last "chance" to nery castillo haha did you play baseball too?

youre too funny.

5. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey, it's obviously one more than anyone in the MLS was willing to give him right? :rolleyes:

6. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    please give him a chance :p

7. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    At this point i think i'd be one of the few in here that is actually willing to do it. Not because i've seen any glimpse of anything special from the guy but more so because i feel sorry for him. You'd know what that's about right. People supporting your career out of pity? :eek:;):rolleyes:

8. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Timbers Website

Timbers Youtube Page

10 regular season Timber games will be shown on Fox Sports Northwest (Which on my listings of DirecTV is on Channel 687) For more info go here.

9. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hopefully Feno takes note and actually makes an attempt to see his golden boy play for once. :rolleyes:

Doubt he'll ever concede that he's a worthless player even if he has a horrible season though. :eek:

10. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    The guy could go the whole season on the bench or playing but playing terribly (like usual) and he will still believe he is an excellent player. :p

11. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    The truth is it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, guess Feno just isn't that type of man. He'd rather continue to be the only one backing a three legged horse just so that he can save face and not admit defeat :eek::D:rolleyes:

12. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That sad thing is...I'm not sure if he actually thinks he is ever wrong. Sometimes, I get the impression that he truly thinks he knows everything and is a God when it comes to Football. The guy doesn't see how biased he truly is, it worries me! I mean the guy thinks Higuain is better than Messi...and not only that but he thinks Messi is a "choker"..I'm so confused and worried by his beliefs, it can't be healthy. :D:p

13. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Haha, so true. And the saddest thing of all is that he's never even seen Purdy play and still talks him up when everyone else (who most likely have seen him play) tell him otherwise. :eek::eek::rolleyes:

14. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well, I guess "Miguelenos know best".

15. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    That's true, but then again there are other Miguelenos on here that don't agree with him. So i guess it's "former Aguila junior knows best". :rolleyes:

16. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Lol, repped.

17. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    and of course, you know a lot about futbol, you read the news everyday.

18. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    at least i know you played high school soccer, tleco played fifa :D

19. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Haha, i guess being in the US high school system along with "playing FIFA" and "reading news" gives one more knowledge about the world game then playing juniors at Aguila then right. Damn, i guess even being born in Australia and playing juniors for a semi-pro team does. :D;):rolleyes:

20. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    when your coach was the last man that gave el salvador futbol any type of international satisfaction, you may have some descent knowledge.

btw i dont have fox soccer channel, but prob the crapfut pays that cable channel to rugamas bc with marvin in the back, guatamala is gone be tough.

or maybe you should let rugamas know youre giving purdy a second chance, you may be that important :D

why not 2 more chances? tleco for president :p

21. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well for a guy that thinks pretty highly of himself intellectually in regards to football and other things, you very rarely do show it. :eek:

Guatemala has always tough, even when we had your "giants" in the back line back in the 90's. Heck overall they've always been the better team head to head, even during the 60's, 70's and 80's. Guess the facts, don't mean anything when you use that "Feno logic" though.

Third chance, get it right ;)

Nah thanks, being mod is enough for me :D

22. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    guate was always tought but we made it twice with those big guys, with marvin im afraid not third time is coming.

23. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeah and we'll do better with Purdy who everyone but you knows has done nothing to earn a call up :rolleyes:

24. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    It's a little unusual that I know more than you do and you were coached by such a great coach, ey? Especially since you were at the best team in the world and that automatically makes you so much wiser? Hmmmm, that's a little concerning.

25. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    u know a lot more than me, cant argue with that :p