State of the Forum Poll - Basketball

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by soccernutter, Nov 3, 2009.

1. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Message from BigSoccer All - We are asking all forum members to give us some feedback about the state of our forums. We would be grateful if you would take a few moments to vote in the poll, but more importantly post your thoughts about how things are going in this forum. Anything is fair game - the moderators, the quality of the discussion, the amount of traffic, the forum structure, etc. Voting is useful, but we are most interested in ways you think BigSoccer and specifically this forum can be improved -- what we are doing right or wrong, and your thoughts generally about your use of this forum.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide!

2. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Gheez soccernutter, you asked this a year ago and got no feedback :p

Let me say my two cents. This board is going to struggle because this is a soccer based forum and we all tend to stay in our soccer team cocoon. I hardly ever lurked outside of my board (Manchester United), but I am starting to get out of the cave to wander outside. I just hope that the people who are in here will continue to contribute as much as we can.

I am not particularly a Golden State or Pacers fan, but I will try to contribute as much as I can to keep this community moving. As I type, my Lakers are beating the Pacers in the 4th, 106 - 85. Maybe I should have wrote this part in the Pacers Thread.

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i barely post outside of the Italy/Serie A sections, but I have a passion for Basketball, and I was thrilled to find that there was a sub section. specifically for Basketball.

I'll try and post as much as I can..:)

Go Spurs Go!!!
    ( San Antonio Spurs, that is:) )

4. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The same with when it came to only posting on the Manchester United forum. I have been regularly posting in here for a few months, and we have a small but tight knit community in here.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Better then nothing..:)

6. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    OK, I didn't where else to post this so here goes. Why are there six mods? The forum isn't active enough, in my opinion, to have six mods. Just saying...

As for the state of the forum, it's OK but it could definitely be better. I hope the activity will increase come preseason/eason time.

7. fredbullot

fredbullot New Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Club:
    --other--