Stadiums in El Salvador

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by hottentotspur redded, Nov 17, 2010.

1. hottentotspur redded

May 12, 2010
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Anyone got pictures or videos of stadiums in El Salvador?

http://www.stadiumzone.weebly.com

has some, who got more? Estadio Cuscatlan is amazing! Not luxurious, but it's really unique and always has a great "atmosphere". I heard there are plans to install seats?

2. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010
    ES national anthem. Game against USA (I think)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF5XihKSObU"]YouTube - Estadio Cuscatlan lleno total - Himno de El Salvador[/ame]

3. Guanaco_pride

Guanaco_pride Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Many amazing pictures can be found here

4. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    These are our first division stadiums!
    Photos courtesy of www.elsalvadorfc.com

Home of Alianza F.C. (cap. 46,000)
    [​IMG]

Home of Isidro Metapan (cap. 8,000)
    [​IMG]

Home of Atletico Balboa
    [​IMG]

5. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Home of C.D. Aguila (cap. 8,000)
    [​IMG]

Home of Vista Hermosa
    [​IMG]

Home of Once Municipal
    [​IMG]

6. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Home of C.D. Fas (cap. 15,000)
    [​IMG]

L.A. Firpo (cap. 8,000
    [​IMG]

Home of U.E.S. (cap. 10,000)
    [​IMG]

7. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    El emblemático estadio Jorge "Mágico" González, en la Colonia Flor Blanca de San Salvador, que fue construido con motivo de los III Juegos Centroamericanos y del Caribe de 1935, podría cambiar el pasto natural de su cancha de fútbol por uno sintético. Esta es la intención del Instituto Nacional de los Deportes de El Salvador (Indes), que incluso ya publicó un aviso de licitación para elegir a la empresa que se encargará de construir el césped artificial en este histórico escenario deportivo.

Article : Le pondran pasto sintetico al 'Magico' Gonzalez

8. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIVmW0PlZ8"]YouTube - Estadio Las Delicias de Santa Tecla[/ame]

Bajo la administración de la alcaldía tecleña, el escenario deportivo tendrá remodelaciones que incluyen engramillado artificial y ampliación de graderíos.
    Una cancha con grama sintética y la ampliación de los graderíos son parte de las remodelaciones que tendrá el estadio Las Delicias, de Santa Tecla, en los próximos tres años.

Article : Grama sintética para el estadio Las Delicias

9. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Chalatenango's Home Stadium
    [​IMG]

Municipal Limeno's Home Stadium
    [​IMG]

Oddly enough, can't seem to find a picture out there of Juventud Independiente's stadium...but I'm sure ESFC or any other site will have a picture available soon enough since they are back in the 1st division.

10. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Home of Juventud Independiente

[​IMG]

Estadio Magico Gonzales

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Its a lot money to invest on a synthetic field but props to them for investing in infrastructure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHvdyQ8aXE&feature=g-all-u&context=G2aa2f0dFAAAAAAAAAAA"]Lista la cancha del Estadio Las Delicias en Santa Tecla - YouTube[/ame]

12. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Estadio Las Delicias home of Santa Tecla

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    the 3rd pick is inaccurate here is another instead

[​IMG]

14. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I say we reach an agreement with EDESSA (owners of el Cusca) and raise funds that they (or even the gov.) could match to renovate el Cuscatlan. Salvi's from all over the world could deposit funds into a trust account. My dream is to see el Cusca transformed into a world class stadium. We the fans all over the world and the players deserve it.

15. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I don't mind if they just renovate it a bit. Just by adding actual seats to the whole stadium, painting the stadium with the flags color, and HD video cameras so it comes out nice on TV. They don't need to make the stadium bigger it's fine the way it is by capacity.

16. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I guess I can agree, any little improvement is good. But as a footballer nation with lots of support we are really behind when it comes to our main facility. From what I hear from my ppl here that have been to el Cusca it sounds really outdated.

I know a complete reno can be done. Edessa can be motivated and persuaded by the ppl once they see the funds raised and the sponsors we have will surely be a part; digicel, mitre, and also the naming rights to the stadium can help alot.

17. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
  18. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    In the 4th part of El SalvadorFC's articles on stadiums Pohl pretty much summarizes everything wrong with our club football in one paragraph by letting everyone know club Presidents attitude especially his.

http://www.elsalvadorfc.com/2012-11-08-investigacion-canchas-voces-de-autoridades

That attitude has prevented not only stadiums from getting at least in semi decent shape but stopped clubs from implementing everything else that is considered basic in club football these days just about everywhere else. We easily have the worst club Presidents in any country were futbol is the number one sport

19. Droman x

Droman x Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  20. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Same I hope its a massive succes our field has been a disgrace for several years...four different national team coaches have talked about the disgraceful state of our fields. I hope its the start of all the staduims being updated and brought into fifa standard

Droman x repped this.
  21. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    This sounds very exciting, it's something we desperately need. I always knew our stadiums were poor quality, but I'm shocked at how many didn't even pass the minimum standards set by FIFA.

Now, if I'm reading correctly; they say it would take at least 6 months to reconstruct each field. This would obviously affect the league especially, so what is going to happen during this time? When will construction begin?

Some setbacks to the league are imminent, but the sooner we can get this done the better.

Droman x repped this.
  22. Droman x

Droman x Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm thinking how much $$$$$$$ it's going to cost in order to fix all of this and i heard somebody said than you don't need to stop the league necessarily but i agree if we can get this over soon the better. Because i was shocked to say the least that only two stadiums passed Cuscatlan & Calero Suarez (Metapan) sad that everybody don't have the minimum standards by FIFA :( The day they put words into action and i start seeing changes the day i will applaud and say this is what we needed for a long time until than it's waiting to believe it.

23. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Yeah but at the same time this is the first time that something like this has happened, I mean it usually coaches and journalist who have bringing up the awful states of our field. I think it needs a gradual process probably best to get the Santa Tecla field (which I really thought would have passed expectation) and Estadio Jorge Magico upgraded since they are the fields most other team will use once their home staduim being renovated, this should be followed by FAS and Aguila staduims and then the rest. Plus I thought Pasaquina had fixed their staduim to make it up to standard I guess it was to reach Primera division standard and not fifa standard.

24. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I feel bad for Roca, DLC and Israel; they didn't point out the poor quality of our fields for no reason, they did it because it's holding back our players and thus causing unnecessary obstacles in their jobs as coaches.

I'm glad we're finally giving our fields the attention they desperately need. I'm not saying that good quality pitches are the magic bullets to cure the domestic/national teams of all their problems, but this will seriously benefit everybody.