Stadium News and Speculation VII | Email Fenty at Mayor@dc.gov or adrian.fenty@dc.gov

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by United_Caps_Fan, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. United_Caps_Fan

United_Caps_Fan New Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Alexandria,VA 134/35
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its getting to be that time again. With now over 500 Replies in The Part VI Thread....

I give you this, our 7th brand spanking new one.

Once again, for those who need the information to email, write or call:

Fenty.Intern@dc.gov
    Mayor Adrian Fenty
    John A. Wilson Building
    1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Suite 600
    Washington DC 20005
    T:202-724-8876
    202-727-4043

F:202-727-6561
    Email: adrian.fenty@dc.gov
    Fenty.Intern@dc.gov

Keep the faith! Don't Give Up! United, we shall stand![/QUOTE]

2. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    So, what's this all about?

Shouldn't we be getting our new stadium soon? I know Anthony Williams promised us one real soon. I was there when he said it.

3. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    This thread doesn't feel right. I still feel like we should follow the MLS example and rebrand the "Wash. Post - Stadium comment..." thread and forget the history of this thread. There aren't even pictures of animals here. Also, Sachin's last post in the Stadium News and Speculation VI doesn't have a link to this thread.

[​IMG]
    It's a pangolin.

4. Port 13

Port 13 Member

Jan 21, 2007
    just moved to NC
    do we really need a new thread. there hasn't been news in months. i hate seeing that somebody posted something, only to click and see that the zzzzzzzzz's continue.

oh wait, i just added to the madness.

oh well. . . .

5. dozerman

dozerman Member

D.C. United
    United States
    Dec 5, 2006
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But Philadelp... Oh wait, thats why the last version of this thread was closed. Where is our stadium!? I mean, I've had several beers and now its seems like a real travesty that we don't..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. DMP73

DMP73 New Member

Sep 1, 2001
    Alexandria
    Dozerman.... DOZERMAN.....WAKE UP.... DOZER.....WAKE UP...... yeah that's better. Oh wait. No stadium yet.... you can go back to sleep..... sorry dude. Tell you what.... I'll wake you up when we have a stadium.... and I'll turn you ever 20 minutes or so to prevent bed sores.... and yes, I'll make sure you get a hair cut and a shave every once in a while....what's that? .... sponge bath? hell no! that's where I draw the line.;)