St. Louis Viewing

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by jfranz, Mar 24, 2005.

1. jfranz

jfranz New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Portland, OR
    This forum was suggested to me as a place with a lot of St. Louis soccer fans. I didn't know where else to post this. Sorry.

I'm new to the St. Louis area and I don't have cable, but I can't immagine missing the US v. Mexico game on Sunday. Where is the best, or even adequate, bar/place to watch this game in St. Louis? Any help in pointing me to a big screen and a good beer is very much appreciated.

Again, sorry for posting this in this forum. But was directed here from others and had little idea where else to inquire.

2. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You'll love this place!
    http://www.acgrassi.net/

3. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
  4. Ridrievaga

Ridrievaga New Member

Mar 28, 2005
    so what really is ac grassi? do they have food and beer or even really beer at all? is it a bar or a bar restaurant. i went to the site and it looks cool but im still a little confused. And how does it work...i go and watch a game, if ones not on i just ask for one from the tivo? I dont watch a lot of soccer seeing as i only have espn and espn 2 but id like to watch a lot more. any info would be great...thanx

ps and what is oasis tropical? sorry if its a stupid question

5. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
  6. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
  7. Justin Cedar

Justin Cedar New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Edwardsville,IL/STL
    Members of St. Louis FANATICOS NEVER MISS a US Mens National Team Game!!! If we don't go to the game, then we're watching it at my house.

Email me to join our mailing list:
    fanaticos@acninc.net

Hope to hear from you! Welcome to the area! :)

8. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
    AC Grassi is a Bar/Restaurant. Yes they have food and beer. Go. Today.