Pre-match: St. Louis CITY SC - San Jose Earthquakes (Saturday, 3/18) pregame thread

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Mar 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feet pics solve all problems. I had to hustle last night, and I needed 300, ended up with 4,200 in about 2 hours of taking pictures and videos LOLOL

TyffaneeSue repped this.
  2. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just began to snow a bit. :eek:

GO SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES!!! :(

-G

3. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I’d imagine that people would pay me not to post pics of my feet. ;)

GO SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES!!! :cool:

-G

4. TyffaneeSue

TyffaneeSue moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Upstairs
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I can't be the only person here who is curious about your feet. Not in a fetishist way, but in a "how can I make money from my feet?" way.

5. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    Yeah, that's interesting that it's Ågren this game and not Munie. Could lend credibility to @jeff_adams's "Ågren out for green card" theory though not sure if he missed any time with the team.

6. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    He mentioned the Skahan "like for like" thing sort of in passing, almost under his breath, and seemed to think it would be Baldi, like I did, based on preseason sub patterns. I haven't seen Baldi play enough - he's an 8? Skahan can play more of an 8/10 and has done it once or twice for the Quakes.

7. GrandaddyFranco

Nov 18, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Is this one of the games we can’t watch if we don’t have the season pass? I was hoping the local teams would at least be available on Apple+

8. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is indeed the first Earthquakes game this season in which you must have (or have access to) MLS Season Pass to be able to watch it.

GO SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES!!! :cool:

-G

markmcf8 repped this.
  9. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Because there's a lot of foot fetishists in this world, its the most common fetish, and for whatever reason they're willing to pay a lot of money to feed their hunger. I have a feetfinder account lol with over 3,502 subscribers at 5 bucks a sub. It's 15,260 a month give or take, then about 15,000 after Fees and maybe 13 after taxes I receive for payouts to message, interact and post pictures to my feed.

Not to expose names, but I have 31 people from BigSoccer who subscribe, and 7 from the Quakes board here and its not Beerking, Falvo, Mark or BSman my usual chatting suspects.

But this month I bought myself a motorcycle so I needed a quick 300 or so to make rent money LMAO

10. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A fella paid me 100 bucks to send and record a custom 2 minute video taking my bare feet and smashing a banana and calling him a worthless bitch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: