SQUAD Barometer - Goalkeepers

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by BorisG, Jul 4, 2017.

?

GoalKeepr - Select max 3

Poll closed Jul 4, 2018.
  1. Neuer

26 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Ter Stegen

24 vote(s)
    92.3%
  3. Trapp

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. LENO

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Pollersbeck

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    at Championship Swansea, 98 GK Benda.

Steven Benda has landed the No.1 jersey and is expected to be the club's first choice shot stopper under Russell Martin.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Benda is Swansea #1, so far 2 clean sheets in 3 matches.

a GK who British coaches/scouts said has EPL potential. Now that he's #1 in Championship only 1 level below.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol 99 GK Herzig moved to La Liga Sevilla Reserve team aka II.

MARIUS HERZIG, REINFORCEMENT FOR THE GOAL OF SEVILLA ATLÉTICO he 21-year-old German goalkeeper lands in the Seville subsidiary from Wacker Burghausen and signs until 2023 Sevilla Atlético continues with its squad planning for the 2021/22 season. With the hiring of the German goalkeeper Marius Herzig, the Sevilla subsidiary strengthens the goal for the campaign that will start the last weekend of August against CE Sabadell at the Jesús Navas Stadium. The player, who signed for two seasons with the Seville club, thus becomes the third reinforcement of the team led by Paco Gallardo. Herzig, 21, lands in the Andalusian capital after passing through the lower categories of Eintracht Frankfurt, 1860 Rosenheim and Wacker Burghausen. The German player, who will have a record with Sevilla FC C, arrives in this way to compete for a position in the goal of Sevilla Atlético.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schubert keeps clean sheet on Eredivisie debut for Vitesse.

so far 3 matches played
    2 Europa Conference League matches where Vitesse advanced
    1 Eredivisie match today.

conceded 3 goals in 3 matches.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so update for 96-onwards #1s,
    -1BL/Ligue 1
    F.Muller, Nubel

-2BL/Championship/Eredivisie/Austrian 1st
    Kastenmaier, Benda, Schubert, Menzel

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99 GK Haesler goes on loan from Bremen to Danish 1st and looks like he's potential new #1.

Nordsjælland picks up 22-year-old Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler on a lease for the rest of the season with a purchase option next summer.

The great goalkeeper joins Farum immediately and replaces Peter Vindahl Jensen, who has just switched to Dutch football. Earlier Monday, FC Nordsjælland sold goalkeeper Peter Vindahl to Dutch AZ Alkmaar, and now the replacement is in place in the form of German-Brazilian Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler, who was picked up in the big club Werder Bremen, which he joined from MSV Duisburg back in 2018. FCN has for a long time kept an eye on the 196 centimeter tall Haesler and assesses that the goalkeeper has the prerequisites to be able to strengthen FCN's 3F Superliga squad.

Sports Director Mikkel Hemmersam: - We are happy that we have succeeded in getting Eduardo to Denmark and FCN. He is a goalkeeper that we have had a good eye for for a long time, and in several areas he is the same type of goalkeeper as Peter Vindahl, whom we have just said goodbye to. Eduardo must of course have the opportunity to fall in and get our playing style under the skin, but we believe that he has a potential in both the short and long term, which we believe he can fulfill in our environment. We already have talented goalkeepers in the squad and in the academies, but here and now we felt a need to get extra quality from outside, and therefore we look forward to welcoming "Dudu" in Farum.

Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler: - I am really happy to be here, because I have been looking for the right opportunity to play at a high level, and the Covid situation has made it difficult for a long time, just as it made it difficult for me to get many matches in Werder Bremen. I feel very ready for a new challenge, and I am happy that it will be here in FC Nordsjælland. I've already got a good impression, I'm excited to get to know everyone in the club and I can not wait to get on the training ground with my new teammates. My goal in coming here is to help the team achieve the club's goal and at the same time develop myself. I think myself I am a friendly and social guy and a team player as a person. As a player, I would describe myself as a modern goalkeeper who likes to play with, use his feet and not just stand inside the goal.

Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler has his first training day with his new teammates in the North Sea

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Some updates from abroad.
    -98 GK Schubert will play EL Conference League GS
    -99 GK Haesler looks to be #1 at his Danish loan club was XI over weekend in 3-1 W.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so ********ing cringe was in 3rd Liga last season, LMAO.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm always amazed how Werder Bremen has better loaning than Bayern. And Bremen have loan army.

99 GK Hoffmann (Bayern, experience 3rd Liga)=English 3rd division
    99 GK Haesler (Bremen, only experience aka RL)=Danish 1st and XI too

LMAO what a ********ing joke. Guy with less experience got better deal and one with pro experience doing 0 career progress, LOL.

Bayern is THE Big club in Europe with most atrocious loaning and no feeder club.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hoffmann: "It’s a great feeling to sign with the club and I can’t wait to meet the players and staff. I’m looking to develop as a player and Sunderland gave me the best opportunity to do that. It will be a special feeling to play in front of 30,000 supporters each week"

funny how guys with shitty loans always bring up club, fans, stadium etc.

how the ******** does Sunderland give you best chance to dev if you already played 3rd division. You can only dev if playing higher not same.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Zetterer has benched Pavlenka and now Bremen #1. Took advantage of injury to another.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

should be #1 in future!!!!

17. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Long way to go…another 11 clean sheet is not easy in champions league and he is already 34…I would say overtaking Buffon is guaranteed

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern's GS is weak and given state of CL this season. Bayern has injury aside potential to go very deep this season.

19. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Ter Stegen has been trending downwards. Outside of Barca losing to Benfica as a whole, MAtS was nearly embarassed when he was caught running upfield to thwart an opposition attack and Darwin Nunez was close to scoring a shot from distance but hit the post.

@5:35 in this video

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    new GK breakingthrough top flight!
    Germany's 94-95 U21 winning GK 94-Pollersbeck. Never played beyond 2BL and Cup.

moved to Lyon in Ligue 1 in 2020-2021 season.

#1 Got red card in last match and today Pollersbeck in his 1st Ligue 1 XI and 2nd Ligue 1 cap. Whether goes back to bench when #1 back or not time will tell.

21. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Anthony Lopes has been Lyon's #1 since 2012. Pollersbeck may get a few spare games here and there during the season, just like in cup matches last year, but I can't realistically see him taking over as starter.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't rate Pollersbeck anyways, just nice seeing someone new at GK in top league.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98 GK Grill who is #1 on loan to Norway 1st update.

Bayer: Another loan for Grill

Bayer Leverkusen's goalkeeper Lennart Grill (22) should also collect match practice at another club in the new year. That's what the 'kicker' reports. One option is to extend his loan from SK Brann - the season in Norway only runs until the end of December.

In the table penultimate, Grill has been set since his arrival in the summer. Bayer's sports director Simon Rolfes says: “He makes all the games. That is the priority. As far as the second half of the season is concerned, no decision has yet been made. ”Grill's contract in Leverkusen runs until 2024.
    https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a1476727104965725381-bayer-erneute-leihe-fuer-grill

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    GKs in Europe
    CL=Neuer and ter Stegen
    EL=Nubel, Trapp
    CL=Luthe, Schubert

Poached by other countries