Squad Barometer - Forwards Select 2

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by BorisG, Jul 5, 2017.

?

Forwards - Select 2

Poll closed Jul 5, 2018.
  1. Werner

29 vote(s)
    93.5%
  2. Stindl

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. Gomez

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Wagner

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. Kruse

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. Volland

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. Selke

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Platte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Cedric Teuchert scores his 3rd of the season in 2BL to give Hannover vs Sandhausen

Curious to see if this team can forge together enough consistency to finally make their way back into the first division

Ger90 repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98 CFs doing something so far for 1BL clubs
    -Nmecha, 3 goals and 1 assists in 6 matches in 1BL
    -Dietz, 3 goals in all competition this season for 9 matches
    -Berisha, 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 matches in 1BL. His Assist=1-0 W vs Bremen and his goal=1-0 W vs Bayern Munich. Looking like a hit and MASSIVE boost to struggling club.
    -Tigges, 1 goal in 270 minutes but only recently back from long term injury. Gonna need time.

in 2BL
    Serra scored his 2nd of season for a very rare AB win,lol. The team has sucked this season. Already 4 goals in all competition for him. Needs to hit double in 2BL though.

I'm glad to see Platte, Tietz, Glatzel and Kleindienst are canddiates for 2BL top scorer this season. About time Platte=back in 1BL, Tiez=1st 1BL try, Glatzel and Kleindienst=back in 1BL.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. rj123

rj123 Member

The team with the most German NT players
    Germany
    Nov 21, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can we do a new survey for WC 2022? This one seems a little dated.

6. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Just saw that David Nieland ended up signing with Stuttgarter Kickers in the 5th tier of German football

7. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Some commentary from Marvin Ducksch and Ole Werner on his scoreless season so far:

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werd...haetzung-bundesliga-vorlagen-zr-91798482.html

Ducksch: "I read a statistic that before the Leverkusen game I had 19 shots on goal and didn't score a goal. I don't think they were all clear chances to score, but sometimes there were shots from outside the penalty area or direct area," he explained. "I'm on the right track. Sure, I haven't scored a goal yet, but that's coming."

His coach is also convinced of this assessment. That 's why Ole Werner doesn't join the ranks of the critics. "I also see it that you always measure strikers from the outside by what everyone can see. These are the goals . Everyone in the stadium can tell whether the ball is in there or not," he said. "It's always very easy. But a lot more is important for evaluating a performance.” And that's why Werner and his coaching staff at SV Werder Bremen take a closer look when it comes to analyzing Marvin Ducksch's performance, who had again prepared five shots on goal from his teammates in Leverkusen. "I don't want to say that he is the linchpin in our offensive game, but he is certainly one of those who initiate a lot," emphasized Werder's head coach. "In the end, it's important for me as a coach that the team works. Of course it's nicer for a striker to score, but as long as he does his job it's still a good performance. That's a distinction that we have to make internally versus what might be discussed from the outside.”

So Marvin Ducksch has the support of his superior. But what cannot be ignored is the emotional side of the matter. Because just because Ducksch isn't interested in public criticism doesn't automatically mean that the SV Werder Bremen striker currently has a low level of frustration. "It's not that I don't think about it at all, I can't ignore it either," he admitted frankly. "I work hard in training every day, I try to implement it on the pitch. There was a bit of bad luck in one situation or another, but I don’t let my head hang.”

"I sometimes defend a bit more defensively," he said. “I think I accepted this job very well. In the preparation I also worked on getting into a good state of fitness – I have it.” All of this should pay off at some point. As fast as possible. "I'm trying to help the team with my work backwards, helping them with assists and initiating attacks. If we then win the games and I don't score, then I'll take it," stressed Marvin Ducksch. "But at some point the knot will burst."

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Pieringer likely to be back in 1BL in Summer
    Marvin Pieringer has no grudges against former club Schalke 04. In an interview with 'WAZ' he asserts: "First I have to say that I have not regretted the move to Schalke for a second. I was in the mood for the Bundesliga adventure. Shortly after that I had very honest talks with coach Frank Kramer and sporting director Rouven Schröder.” There were several inquiries from the second division, “but everything worked out very quickly with SC Paderborn.”

The 23-year-old striker feels at home at his new club: "At the moment, almost everything is right for us as a team and for me personally. I have confidence and I like the way we play.” Pieringer admits that “on paper moving to Paderborn was a step backwards”, “but it's a lot better for my development.” His record of nine goals and three assists after eight Competitive games can be seen. The right foot has been loaned to Paderborn without an option to buy.
    https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a...inger-wechsel-zu-schalke-keine-sekunde-bereut

-Berisha purchase option only $4M.
    https://bulinews.com/news/14595/revealed-augsburg-purchase-option-mergim-berisha

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tigges scores against Dortmund ex club and 2-1 lead comeback for Koln. Also his 2nd goal of season in all competition.
    https://streamin.me/v/1a00579c

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Interesting turne of events
    -1BL Top Scorer=Fullkrug at 7 goals
    -1BL Top Assister=Ducksch (tied with Frenchie Muani) at 5 assists

Thats 2/2 CFs and 2/2 Bremen CFs.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    its interesting turn of events
    -Last season=Austrian 1st and Belgian 1st=German CFs are top scorers
    -This season=German Bundesliga=on track for potential German CF in Fullkrug ending up 1st. Sure it needed no Lewa or Haaland but to be ********ing fair, those are are currently La Liga and EPL leading scorer. Matters not, what league, beating them is extremely hard.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Clubs with Main CF being German
    RB Leipzig
    Wolfsburg
    Mainz
    Augsburg
    Koln
    Bremen
    Schalke
    Bochum

That's 8/18

if Moukoko benches Modeste and once Holer is fit again at Freiburg that could jump to 10/18 1BL clubs.

16. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Lion Lauberbach and Luca Schuler both scored their first goal of the season in 2BL play

Robin Meissner scored his 4th for Viktoria Koeln in 3BL

17. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Kaan Caliskaner bags a brace for Jahn Regensburg as they lead 2-0 vs Greuther Fuerth

While Janni Serra scored his 3rd of the season for Arminia Bielefeld

18. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Ducksch sets a new career high 1BL goal tally, scoring his 2nd of the season as he gives Werder the 1-0 lead vs Hoffenheim

He's scored in back to back matches after the international break

Nice combination play with Fuellkrug who provided the assist

https://streamja.com/Q2Lda

Ger90 repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Serra needs to score 10+ goals as needs to return to 1BL.
    -issue with Caliskaner is that he's far more likely to get poached by Turkey anyways. So long term makes little difference.
    -Ache had his 2nd assist today in a 2-2 D with 2BL Furth

-issue with Ducksch is that we've seen Fullkrug excel even as sole CF in 1BL but we have yet to see that with Ducksch who is benefitting a lot from Fullkrug. 1 is 1BL leading scorer and the other leading assister.

-Kruger picked up his 1st assist for Groningen, although down 10 men and down 3-2.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Pieringer continues his run. Had a goal and assist in 3-0 W.

now at
    6 goals and 3 assists in 9 2BL games
    4 goals and 1 assist in 1 DFB Cup games
    10 goals and 4 assists in 10 matches total

he's only on loan so on track to make his 1BL debut season Summer 2023.

Brandko repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Ger90 repped this.
  23. Brandko

Brandko Member+

Dec 12, 2013
    Kleindienst scores his 5th of the season as Heidenheim won vs Hannover

Teuchert scored his 4th for Hannover

While Daferner scored his 3rd in Nuernberg's loss to Holstein Kiel

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2BL Scoring Race
    1st at 6 goals=Platte. Glatzel and Pieringer

97-99 CFs
    -Pieringer=6 goals
    -Tietz=5 goals
    -Teuchert=4 goals
    -Serra, J.Eggestein, Daferner=3 goals
    -Caliskaner=2 goals
    -Wintzheimer, Lauberbach, Lobinger, Ache=1 goal

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Holer made his comeback from injury for Freiburg.