Spurs Injury Info

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by PoshSpur, Sep 1, 2005.

1. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Can we please sticky this Iasonas?

....Ok, here are the current crop of injured players as of 01.09.2005

Routledge - Stress fractured foot - Approx Return Date - 22nd Oct 05

Davis - Knee - Approx Return Date - 10th Sep 05

Huddlestone - Knee - Approx Return Date - 10th Sep 05

King - Groin - Approx Return Date - 10th Sep 05

El Hamdaoui - Ankle - Approx Return Date - 10th Sep 05

Pamarot - Knee - Approx Return Date - 26th Sep 05

We are going to start to miss King at the back in the coming games. If the approx return date is correct, then you can add another two weeks to that so as he can return to full match fitness.

I or anyone feeling up to it can update this thread once every month.

2. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
  3. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    I know, that's where I got it from. It's a good source of info to have to Pidge, especially on this forum and especially because we are Spurs fans and we all know that injuries and Spurs seem to be one and the same thing.

4. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    King may be back for the Liverpool game. I'll post any info here if I hear anything new.

5. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    Yeah finally Ledley is back. We had a decent defence without him, now we have a very good defence.

6. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    So Stalti-King Dawson-LYP is going to be our defence for the 'Pool game? Solid, and I think we're going to enjoy watching LYP. And from now on I will refer to Lee Young Pyo as LYP.

7. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Did Ledders have surgery? Or did the tear heal naturally?

8. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    They let it heal naturally I believe. Hence the delay. Unless of course they just wanted to keep surgery quiet. Can't see the point in that though.

9. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    You see I asked if he had surgery as I tore my groin in 2000 and was out for 2 months. The club (Omonia at the time) wanted it to heal naturally as there is no real surgery that can heal it.

He wasn't out for 2 months was he? The facilities they have are amazing. You should see the facilities at Orpheas. 3 toilets, 6 showers, 2 changing rooms, a gym and a bench for massaging. Don't let the gym throw you. It has a broken treadmill and some free weights that better be left alone.

10. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    LOL. I see. I'll avoid that gym. Indeed, the whole of Cyprus. ;)

He played through it for quite a large part of last season. It's been since the end of last season since he's been able to train I think. Anyone out there with more info, please feel free to shed further light on the situation.

11. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

.....yes, as the Jaymes vs Pidge conversation is getting boring! :D

12. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Most gyms out here are actually better than the London gyms I ever went to. It's just that the Orpheas gym is from the pre-war period, and the big boss obviously doesn't think he needs to upgrade it as we all go to other gyms anyway.

13. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    I see. I go to very modern gym with all the bells and whistles. It's attached to the boathouse at my rowing club.

14. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Very posh I see. I go to a gym called Body Science. It's a futuristic gym. If yours has bells and whistles, then this one has transporter systems and phasers. :D

The treadmills are linked into Nova, Greek sat TV and have a/c on them that blow onto you cooling you down. You can also plug in a usb mem stick and listen to your mp3's on most of the machinery in there. Plus, I fancy the owners sister.

What part of London do you live in Pidge?

15. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Kensington. Just off Holland Park.

Your gym wins. :D We can do the mp3 stuff and have tellies but the a/c is just general and not above every treadmill. :( I shall write them a sternly worded letter and tell them that Cypriot gyms are making them appear shoddy and amateur.

16. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    We now only have Routledge and Pamarot out through injury. The rest on the list are back in action.

17. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...the a/c isn't above the machines, it's a part of it.

18. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...great news!

Do you lot think Pammy will ever get a game again, bear in mind that he was a full-on 100% Santini signing?

19. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Crikey. I'll punch the manager in the face when I see him. This is disgraceful.

20. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Is your gym in Kensington also? If so, when you do punch him, make sure he falls to the ground. When he does, kick him in the Johnny-no-goods. :D

21. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Where has Rich (OrlandoSpur) gone?

22. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    No, it's down by the river at Putney. Too busy in the centre. A pebble thrown a mile off can tip a boat so with all the boat traffic Putney is a better strestch. I actually row right past Craven Cottage.

Don't know about Rich. Graeme Rich and myself were having a good old chinwag until the wee hours on Saturday I think. Haven't seen him since. I might drop him an email just to check.

23. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    One thing which I have noticed.

When Arnesen was at the club, we barely had injuries. When he left, the floodgates opened. Am I right?

If so, the I hope our new Sporting Director can sort that out.

24. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    That is a damn good spot. We only ever had a couple of injuries at a time under FWank. At least it seemed that way to me. We've had an atrocious record for the last few years. Time to put an end to it once and for all.

25. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    As I read the Spurs article on Damien, I suddenly realised it. Maybe Stu will correct me :D