Spurs Fan Needed!

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by ChicagoTom, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Yeah well we aren't dumb enough to use all our money to pay a billion quid to live in London village.

The topic was discussed and he got what he wanted. Plus i'm bored.

2. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    You'll end up the way of Teso if you're not careful. I'll tell on you for being smelly.

3. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    BTW. You like prediciton threads don't you Graeme? Take part in the CL one. It's been going a while but quite good fun. I'm even worse in that one than the prem thread.

4. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    But i only post random bollocks that offend no man.

And I had a shower this morning. :p

5. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I'm tanning your ass at the premier league one.

I don't really pay much attention to the CL since we aren't in it and I don't have sky at my current house (she won't let me get it :( ) and the only alternative are the wankers on ITV

6. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Really? I love Sky and told my wife it was either Sky or she packed her bags. Unfortunately she called my bluff and now we have Sky. :mad:

7. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Plus you're only 3 points ahead of me you lying egotistical Geordie. :p Bloody cheek of it.

8. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Still 3 points more than you have....i'll kick your ass this week. :D

9. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Yeah, the money that could be used to pay for SKY goes on her mobile bill. Who does she call? I don't know. I only call about 5 people and last month I had 140 of 200 mintues left.

10. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    I see. As I'm so minted, being southern and all, I live on my mobile. Hardly ever use the normal phone. Feels terribly lower class to do so. :D Seriously though. How the hell can some people, mainly the women friends I have get through all their minutes every month? It must be genetic.

11. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    It is because they talk about nothing for huge amounts of time.

I bet you live in a semi and read the Daily Mail and vote Tory. Don't you!

12. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    I live in a flat, read the Telegraph and vote BNP. :D Well the first 2. I hate pretty much every party at the moment. Bunch of wasters. They're as greasy as each other. I though the Monster Raving Looney Party's pledge to make it mandatory to eat cake on Thursday was one of the better policies I heard throughout the last campaign. No lie.

13. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Good, living in a semi and voting Tory I could cope with, not reading that rag the Daily Fascist...sorry Mail.

I eat cake every tuesday at 4:15pm.

14. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Indeed. At least the Current Bun gives you some titty action. Probably edges out the Daily Lie in terms of journalism as well.

I'm far too young and hip to live in a semi. Maybe when I have truly reached the pinnacle of my powers and wealth I'll buy a small place in the country. Blenheim Palace has caught my eye.

15. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Chicago
    Thank you to all who responded and were willing to answer questions on behalf of FulhamUSA.com. I have found someone to do this. Later in the season I will be back to ask someone else questions before the next match.

Good luck in the match with Fulham on the 26th! I like what Spurs are doing this season and I hope they can keep it up, other than against Fulham. Good luck to Spurs the rest of the season!

Cheers!
    Tom

16. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    You're lucky Labor got in or the Monster Raving Lonneis would ahve strung you up by the balls for eating cake on a Tuesday. They aren't too keen on individuality. Thery're more like the Moonies. Organised madness.

17. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Good luck to you too. Especially against Pest Ham.

18. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HA!

Thanks for that. :D

19. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Hey, I'm with it. I'm cool.

20. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Or Newcastle United Football Club. :rolleyes:

21. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    yeah yeah sure you are. It's a scientific fact that once your married you can no longer be cool.

22. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    It depends who you marry. Worried about you engagement Graeme?

23. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    No I'm very happy about, I'm not uncool till Spring 2007. And with a wife called Spanky how can I not be cool? :D

24. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    You'll be a different kind of cool is all. That's not a bad name at all. That's a loooooong engagement BTW. Hoping to scare her off are you?

25. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    LOL, hopefully not shes so far out of my league that I will never do better. It's only that long because everything is book till then.