Spurs away....

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Jan 15, 2016.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Early game in the morning, live on telly about six hours before sunrise.....gladly take a point before we start, but I am always hopeful for more ;)
    It would have been better if they had won the other night, as they will be out for blood, but you just never know. If we put in a good performance I will be happy :laugh:

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    A performance like the other night would do me. I'm getting frustrated here as it's on at the minute and my wife and daughter are watching a movie, I'm recording it!!

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well the plan worked fine in the 1st half but we were never going to keep that up, we haven't the players to do that for 95 minutes, just have to ask why Sam didn't change things in the 2nd half and had a go at attacking them, I'm a bit disappointed about game and once again the goal difference comes back to haunt to us, sod it!!o_O

4. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So I was having this dream, and we were 0-1 up.......then it turned into a nightmare and we conceded 4 goals, and realized that I wasn't in bed, and I had woke up before dawn to watch this humiliation :thumbsdown::notworthy:

Look, I know we were tired, and I hope BSA gives them some time to rest before the next biggest game of the season, but we can take some positives from this game.....Jordan was brilliant in goal, and PVA is the next Gareth Bale, so all is not lost...........yet:whistling:

5. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Don't want to be negative, but what our new multi dollar signing Kirchoff? how good was he? we conceded 3 goals when he came on, one of which was a penalty that he gave away, he was as slow as the second coming, no idea of position and looked totally over awed by it all, what a bargain he looks!!!!!!!!!!

6. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I hear you Far, but give him time to bed in and get up to speed.
    The great Charlie Hurley's first two games.....we lost 7-0 and 6-0....so give it/him time :cautious: