Sporttv coming to north america

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by SLBCarlos, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I couldn't find the game listed on RTPi's website nor the SICi website. SPT does have it listed on their website, so I do think that RTPi and SICi will be broadcasting the TVI game-of-the-week. I guess we'll all be finding out tomorrow...

PS - this thread should be merged to the TV thread on the main page (there I go putting on my mod hat ;)). Where's GD when you need him?!

2. moralis

moralis Member

Nov 30, 2006
  3. Vocalz

Vocalz ManUtd! SLB! Pt!

Dec 31, 2005
    California
    Looks like espn happily picked up some of the liga games too, my media center pc was a little sad considering how quickly the take down on veetle has been. Wonder who espn is paying for the us rights to the certain liga games? Personally I think it's just a whole effing mess. I'm just happy that espn is going full force in their football coverage across their full network now, not just deportes. I believe they had pretty awesome #s in terms of audiences during the WC. Maybe in a few more years we'll be watching some big derbys on abc? fingers crossed.

4. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    SPORTTV AMERICAS ON CHANNEL 609 DISH NETWORK.
    this channel is great. also has LIGA ORANGINA (2nd division) games. etc.. etc...

5. Benficafan

Benficafan New Member

May 10, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Are they ever going to switch over to full Canadian providers? I mean seriously not many have Dish over here, its mainly Bell and Rogers.How lame