Sport or activity besides soccer?

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

supplements are the shiet !!! do you consider taking a protein powder a supplement??? sure it is a supplement, but its just a shortcut for me... instead of having to go steam a half a chicken to get all the protein i need to feed my muscles, I just go get a scoop of protein and mix it with water or skim milk when I get home after a workout .. and voila! It's not like its steroids or creatine.. those are for suckers !

p.s. I use NO Xplode for a month then I cut for two .. then again ... I admit if u do take more than you need , no xplode can make your a$$hole xplode! I'm not a small guy but not a huge guy.. I'm about average 150 pds, 5'8 athletic build.. I take one scoop or scoop and a half maximum if I plan to work my balls off!

2. ECUABIKER

ECUABIKER New Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Glendale, Ca.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lately I havent been hitting the gym just playing soccer on sundays and sometimes wednesdays when I get a chance. If I do go to the gym I do weights for about 30-45min non stop though, SETS between SETS. Then play racquetball for an hour.

I used to take a preotein shake twice a day between meals and then NoXplde before working out but it gets pretty expensive and time consuming especially if you have a fulltime job, go to school, and have a family.