Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does... - NSROT [14 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What about tonight with the Forest game getting abandoned because a player collapsed?! its terrible. 22 ...

appleCORR

2. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    no, unfortunately not- still studying, im going into my last year, but duringour orthopedics cycle, i was given 20 cases, and 11 of them were football related
    4 of them were torn ACRs, 2 were meniscus related and 5 were dislocations.

I don't think i'll specialize in football though(although that would be fun), i'm better at gynecology(which isn't fun). So, yeah.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Dude, I can only imagine you ain't doing it right then ;):D

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Really? Jesus! This is becoming quite common sadly. Anton Reid, Puerta, Foe, the Bulgarian player, along with the death of that QPR player in a car crash over the weekend. Terrible.

5. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

Bro, you wouldn't want pus,blood and sloughing tissue on your fingers , mate. I know i don't. If that's your idea of fun, well, you're welcome to it!

6. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    Don't forget the Brazilian goalie who collapsed and passed away after making a save in training, sometime around 2 years ago.

This *IS* scary, people just collapsing!! I hope nothing's wrong with this kid, though, it'd be *REALLY* sad if.:(

7. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I dunno, some of the things they said made it seem as if he still has a long way to go to recovery. You don't just collapse for no reason TBH. I remember reading that hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can cause this sort of thing but it is near enough undetectable.

Now apps, tell everyone what that is with NO WIKI REFERENCES!! You know this!!! :D

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Its when your heart muscle thicken!!

appleCORR

10. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Uh. So I had AP English IV today for the first time (it's an alternate day class)... and I am so intimidated by my teacher (she's really cool but also really hardcore - I mean, HXC).. and I'm going to fail.

I'm so scared to go back Thursday.

11. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well done!

Im off to bed. Back to work tomorrow hopefully (boo) and off to the Emirates in the evening. By the way if you're down on the 22nd your welcome to come, I have tickets to Arsenal v Derby. Come see a REAL team play. :D

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yo, so Nugent is available again, mebe Man U can rectify the mistake of not buying him first time round!!!!!

13. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    anyone seen the film 'The Core' where people keep dropping down dead, and all the pidgeons drop down dead aswell.
    Actually think the people all had pacemakers, and that was the reason why, but think the core of the earth was to cause:eek::(:(

14. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

Nugent????? Bah, the only good Nugent is Ted Nugent, because he huntshis food! Manyoo should go for someone faster,stronger and a lot more skilful. Me being a brasil fanboy..... COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHADRIANOCOUGHCOUGH, and hope he gets into form soon.

15. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Anelka is the answer

16. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

He *justmight* cause problems , with his mouth and his website, speaking of which, does anyone know if he's bad mouthed his current club, like he did arsenal and madrid?

But koby, you've got a point.I'd prefer to see big Ron up front :) OR even Ronnie running along the sides *sigh*, if only fergie splashed another million back then... :\

17. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Wonder what SAF was thinking when R9 scored that hat-trick against them at old trafford in 2003?

18. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    We'll never know now, will we?*sigh* a striker like that, just put him in a decent team, and he'll do everything.

Those were brilliant goals.

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Urgghh just saw Kieron Dyers leg bend ... SICK!

appleCORR

20. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

when where how? was it s bad as larsson's break??

EDIT :eek:h, yeah , i forgot, he broke his leg a while bck, didn't he? Dyer's a meh player.

21. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It didn't like snap. It just sort of bent in a bendy way. He has broken it though. Shame. He might not be a fantastic player but nobody deserves a broken leg :(

appleCORR

22. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    bent in bendy way, you made me lol ; but, yeah, he didnt deserve that. I'll give hm credit for doing his best to recover after that broken leg, and he didnt use the break as an excuse for his bad form. Credit given where it's due. i still think he well meh (although cartloads better than me :p ).

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha! it just looked wrong. Thankfully they only showed it once!!

appleCORR

24. theatre_of_dreamz

theatre_of_dreamz New Member

Apr 19, 2007
    the up side now is that McSven cant pick him as a makeshit striker
    which means a REAL player mite make the squad now
    but yea no player deserves a broken leg

25. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yay, the week is almost half over! Thank goodness!