"Sperzzzzz Jokes"

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Jeff L, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Sperzzz are being predicted to stay in the EPL for another three seasons. (Autumn, Winter, Spring!).

Glen Hoddle went to the Sperzz Xmas Party last season dressed as a pumpkin.
    (At midnight he still hadn't turned into a coach!).

Glen Hoddle was at the supermarket when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He said to her, "Can you manage"? She replied, "Piss off. You got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to help you out"!

A Sperzz fan enters a pub with his dog and the results come on the TV, with Sperzz losing 3 - 0. The dog rolls over on its, back, sticks its legs in the air and plays "dead". The barman says, "Amazing. What does it do we they win"? The fan replies, "I don't know. I've only have the dog eight months"!

One early morning Glen Hoddle receives a phone call from the Fire Dept. "Mr Hoddle, sir. White Hart Lane is on fire!". GH replies, "The cups man, save the cups!"
    The Fire Chief replies, "But the fire hasn't spread to the canteen yet, sir"!

2. Brodo

Brodo New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Deep in Spurs territ
    I hear Spurs have got a new web site - it's in their trophy room!

Burglars have got into the trophy room at White Hart Lane and cleared it out. Police are looking for two men with a big blue carpet.

3. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    Ameircan intellegence experts say they have new proof that Sadam is stil alive, he was heard on the airwaves speaking to a supporter last week saying " I watched the Spurs v Everton game on sky last weeek, Spurs we're rubbish!!"

British intelligence have dismissed the claim saying that this message could be anything up to 30 years old.

4. josh23

josh23 New Member

Jul 19, 2003
    palo alto, ca
    weren't these postings orginally Arsenal jokes?

I remember reading these on a Liverpool site:

An Arsenal fan enters a pub with his dog and Champions League results come on the TV, with the Arse losing 2 - 0. The dog rolls over on its back, sticks its legs in the air and plays "dead". The barman says, "Amazing. What does it do when they win"? The fan replies, "I don't know. I've only had the dog ten years"!

------------------------------------------------

London police are looking for a man who broke into the new "Champions League" section of the Arsenal Trophy room. Police are reportledly on the lookout with a man carrying a carpet.

5. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    yeh the scousers ripped those off of sp*rs jokes about the league, seeing as they have never been to europe. you do realize this is an arsenal board before you post right?

6. de_valera

de_valera New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    China
    well during the 80's travelling fans used to always sing:

"You'll never work again" instead of you'll never walk again.

It seems to me that as well as being humerous it was true.

So the joke is always on them !!!

7. AUSGunner

AUSGunner New Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Adelaide, Australia
    "Wanna hear a joke?" An Arsenal supporter asked his mate while at the bar, completely off their face.

"Yeah, okay," he replied.

"Tottenham Hotspur."

They both passed out laughing.

8. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    "JOSH 23". You have just typed out your two "jokes" as I first published them with a little "tinkering" for your tastes. Come up with something original!

9. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    "de valera". The song they now sing instead of "Walk on, with hope in your hearts, and you'll never walk alone" is:-
    "Sign on, Sign on, with a pen in your hand, and you'll never get a job, you'll never get a job"!

10. de_valera

de_valera New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    China
    Cheers Jeff,

Thats the one I was thinking off.
    I had to place my trust in a fellow Gunner to help me out and it paid off as usual.

Nice one !!