Speak out for the Female Iranian Football Fans

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Afshin, Mar 3, 2006.

1. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Bob I don’t agree with you , the Iranian government doesn’t listen to the people , but if our players who are internationally known and influential raise their voice against this inhumane treatment of women then the government might listen.In the 1968 Olympics African American athletes protested during the medal ceremonies against the treatment of blacks, they had balls and there is no reason why our players shouldn’t do the same

[​IMG]

2. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    In the immortal words of Emiliano Zapata:

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

With all the Iranians abroad and all, why don't they get together and help arm a resistance against this regime. I'm sure they could find plenty of sympathizers.

Take back your country!

3. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    Eh with a military like that and money like that this isn't exactly option number 1. If reform is too happen honestly someone should go convince themselves they are hardliner then become liberal as crap and littereally change Iran from the inside, OR a more realistic plan would be let BUSH do it OR Iran will prolly reform when the people get too fed up to care this will likely happen within the next 20 years ya large amount of time but you gotta be patient.

Acctually the case where Women denied sex is from a Greek play but it was used extensivly in France. Most girls I know need sex I dunno matters what age you find them.

4. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Let's not turn this "too political" but another revolution isn't the answer, neither is "help"/interference from other countries. This is an internal matter for Iran and Iranians to resolve slowly.

5. Portugallia

Portugallia BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 9, 2005
    That's when Islam didn't existe in modern day Iran.

6. Portugallia

Portugallia BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 9, 2005
    I don't agree.

Everyone and his dog seems to have an opinion when fans in the Spanish league yell out racist chants to poor little Eto while nothing is said about how the Muslims in Iran bash women for simply wanting to attend an international football match.

I guess the English, Asiatic led media, hasn't picked up on this story yet.

7. flyzeggs

flyzeggs New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    BABA BEZARIN IN ZANANEH TARAFDAREH PERSEPOLIS VAREDEH ESTADIOM BESHAN. AGAR KOTAK KARI SHOD SSIHAYEH FOOFOOL AZASHOON HESABI KOTAK MIKHORAN! :D